Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
very interesting game&story,mary is my favorite i hope more content of her next update
Brother, you still doubt the light of the Goddesses, but I am pleased to see that you are on the right track. First, you know the light of Carol, now you have realized all the beauty of Mary, the day will come and you will come to the faithful.

Reactions: fzaner

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Brother, you still doubt the light of the Goddesses, but I am pleased to see that you are on the right track. First, you know the light of Carol, now you have realized all the beauty of Mary, the day will come and you will come to the faithful.
HEY now evil cultist,she can't be in Carol's level, not in million years... well i guess mommy from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
made me think twise whish is the real godess is... "Her" or "Carol"

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
when the first time i saw the name of this game,
i thought the mom and the father must be a evil couple....
But it seems i was so wrong...

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Kaffekop has been under the weather plus the holidays slowing things down a bit. It's just great that Kaffekop has decided to move forward with Sins of the Father. I myself really enjoy the story, it's one of the better games out there. Kaffekop does a excellent job on the rendering, which brings the story to life. Most of the new games you can not go two sentences without you running into misspelled words or phrases that don't make any sense. This leaves you wondering where the story line is going.
With Kaffekop, he not only cares about the look of the art but that you can read it in English.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, I happened to be sitting at my computer at the right time...again. Here's a long awaited piece of update info from the Kop:

News 16/01 - 2019
Hey there.

Just a small update about how things are coming along.

For me, 2018 will go down in history as: the year that just keeps on giving! And not in a good way.

Bumped into the flu just after Christmas and after that I caught a bad case of pneumonia. Still suffering from that and it's a bloody pain! The doc says that it will be a few more weeks before I'm all clear, apparently, but the worst should be over. I'm just feeling so bloody tired all the time. Well ... and the coughing part is also pretty annoying.

I'm still hopeful when it comes to being able to release 0.6 around the beginning of February.

Sorry about the silence, but I've not had next to no energy for quite some time now. Luckily I have a laptop to write on, when I'm in bed and not sleeping my days away.

Cheers - Kaffekop

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I can wait even till March last for the next update given there is a confirmed update. No worries :)

Sep 27, 2018
Yes, I happened to be sitting at my computer at the right time...again. Here's a long awaited piece of update info from the Kop:

News 16/01 - 2019
Hey there.

For me, 2018 will go down in history as: the year that just keeps on giving! And not in a good way.

Bumped into the flu just after Christmas and after that I caught a bad case of pneumonia. Still suffering from that and it's a bloody pain! The doc says that it will be a few more weeks before I'm all clear, apparently, but the worst should be over. I'm just feeling so bloody tired all the time. Well ... and the coughing part is also pretty annoying.

I'm still hopeful when it comes to being able to release 0.6 around the beginning of February.

Sorry about the silence, but I've not had next to no energy for quite some time now. Luckily I have a laptop to write on, when I'm in bed and not sleeping my days away.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Keep up the good work! I am a big fan of what you have made so far.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
ahh just finished v0.5...what a (pleasant?) twist ! :D

News 16/01 - 2019
Hey there.

Cheers - Kaffekop
thanks for the update! hope the dev gets well soon :)

Reactions: blahblah25

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You mean like posting an incendiary comment when a simple scroll through the last few pages of this thread would answer your question?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just finished the current version and man I am confused as hell.... I know the dev is going through some real life shit but I need answers lol

I think I picked the wrong girl... Jo is cute and all but I get the feeling she is gonna be a cock blocking machine trying to get the girls im trying to get... and can we please get the option to kill this little d-bag Dylan? Pretty please?

Anyways... Hope everything gets better for the dev... real life can be a bitch sometimes.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Kaffekop had a lot of real life problems going on. That's why he put the game on hold to get his life back in order. Did not want to charge his Patreon's for the time down. I received a email from him today and he's still battling pneumonia, he can only work on the game for short periods each day. I told him to just get better first, the game will be here. But he's definitely not trolling anybody.

Reactions: Halfelf
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes