sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Damn, I just found this game a few days ago. Wow. It's great. Interesting story, good writing and sexy girls galore. Especially Nat and Mary with their tanlines. Nnnngghh... So hot.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As always with this type of game, I want them all. I want to fuck every woman in this game and if possible add as many as available to the MCs personal harem.

Reactions: jaydem and rogosh

nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
the receptionist aka yoga teacher is the best girl in this game grrr, looking forward to see her in the next update no matter it's MC or any guy action with her

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I'm really looking forward to having "Sins of the father" start up again. The man thing is that Kaffekop is in a better place both mentally and physically. This can only mean big things to come in the future. Where will the story take us???

Reactions: Hadgar

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
posted

Hey guys and gals
A small update about what is going on at the moment.
As stated earlier I wanted to take December to sort out some relationship issues following my problem. Turns out there was very little to be sorted, as my girlfriend decided to abandon ship. Not that I blame her, In fact I understand her.
This didn't hit as hard as one would expect after five years of relationship, so I'm still in a good place - mentally. It also means that I've begun development of version 0.6 earlier than I planned. I'm far from sure that I can deliver an update before 2019 but I will give it a shot.
Currently I'm just around 20% into the production cycle version 0.6 or thereabout as I'm still working out the kinks of my new tools and figuring out how to optimize the workflow so I don't get stressed out.
What will happen in 2019? Sins of the father will most likely reach its conclusion late in the year and may even spill over into 2020 - but not by much. So in the 4'th quarter (maybe earlier) I'll present my next project which will also take the form of a VN.
That is all for now. Thank you for playing, your support and you all have a good one.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I liked the current version :)
It's kinda hard to believe that the project is not being supported much more then it is now. a real pity. If only I could :(

I was surprised about the line "when I put her down on the backseat of the car... that's when I first saw you"

Anyway, not sure if the creator will read this but best wishes and take care :)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes