ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Has this game been abandoned? I haven't seen an update for over half a year.
Dude have you been living under a rock. The dev. had some family issues and just recently came back on board. Hopefully we will a update shortly down the road. Just look back a few pages and you'll have as much info as will all do.
We're literally still on the same page of the thread as a comment made by the dev before the weekend. It's a little frustrating to see so many posts today where people just haven't taken any time to read anything for themselves.
I'm feeling particularly irritable today so it's that extra frustrating haha.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
We're literally still on the same page of the thread as a comment made by the dev before the weekend. It's a little frustrating to see so many posts today where people just haven't taken any time to read anything for themselves.
I'm feeling particularly irritable today so it's that extra frustrating haha.
I don't know why everyone has the absurd notion that people want to backtrack through pages of posts to get an answer. Get over it.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Whaaat...? I mean, jippieee.
I just came to this thread to see if there are some news and see Kaffekop is back.
So nice to see you back, Kaffekop. Awesome! :love:(y)

Reactions: Kaffekop

qwerty04

Aug 6, 2016
Would like to know if more previews exist. I really like this game and the complexity sewn into it.

SFW Preview of v. 0.6
$5+ patrons
Aug 21 at 2:08pm
Oh, they know each other?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NSFW Preview of v. 0.6
$10+ patrons
Aug 21 at 2:09pm
Got room for me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I personally don't want to get in the middle of the: when is the next update coming out. But, I have received an email from Kaffekop one week ago stating he did not like where the new chapter was going (writing wise) and was going to rewrite it. I'm a fan of this game as much as all of you. I had emailed Kaffekop, back around chapter three to help him with his translation to English, grammar and to double check spelling. I started on Chapter four with helping him with the above. I had gone back thru the first three chapters and given the updated versions to Kaffekop right before his personal problems hit home.
I do know that Kaffekop wants to continue this game, he has made that clear to me. I will say with his personal issues regarding his health it will take alittle longer then you would normally see to get things done.
I do not want to step on Kaffekop toes because Sins of the Father is his game. I just want to let everyone know that to this point he is working on the update and trying to bring a polished product to us all.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Glad to see this ported to ren'py and development getting back on track, it was a nice game but very unpolished in unity.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes