Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Definitely looking forward to this update, back in the day when I was still a newbie in the AVN world, this quickly became one of my favorites, hot chicks plus a great story, love supernatural mystery stuff :p
No idea when the update would be, but I mad hyped already, ever since dev announced that he's back and game is back in production :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was that first april joke ? he did not release any news since 1st march for his pateron i thought he was back ?
He is back, give him time to get back on things, the dev was away for quite a while for personal reasons.
Better just be thankful that he did return and that he's doing better now in real life.

Reactions: UncleVT

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No glib comments today. Barely enough energy to post this:

News 06/04-2019

Heya guys and gals

Long time no news, I apologize for that.

So, what happened with March? When I made that remark I could have kicked myself in the nuts! Of course it went terribly wrong and March went bye-bye with no version 0.6 in sight. I guess I was in a very positive and exalted mood, when I made the remark and that wont happen again.

I'm adopting the stance of old Blizzard (when they actually made stuff that was worth playing): It will be released when it is ready. This goes not only for version 0.6 but all coming updates. The other approach just sets me up for stress and therefore failure - No good!

I'm 150 images into version 0.6 with another 200 to 250 to go, and 90% done with the script. The script has been rewritten quite a few times and I have consequently have had to toss a lot of images on that account as well.
I'm off to one of my grandchildren's birthday and more previews will be up when I get home again.
You all have a good one and thanks for sticking around.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No glib comments today. Barely enough energy to post this:

News 06/04-2019

Heya guys and gals

Long time no news, I apologize for that.

So, what happened with March? When I made that remark I could have kicked myself in the nuts! Of course it went terribly wrong and March went bye-bye with no version 0.6 in sight. I guess I was in a very positive and exalted mood, when I made the remark and that wont happen again.

I'm adopting the stance of old Blizzard (when they actually made stuff that was worth playing): It will be released when it is ready. This goes not only for version 0.6 but all coming updates. The other approach just sets me up for stress and therefore failure - No good!

I'm 150 images into version 0.6 with another 200 to 250 to go, and 90% done with the script. The script has been rewritten quite a few times and I have consequently have had to toss a lot of images on that account as well.
I'm off to one of my grandchildren's birthday and more previews will be up when I get home again.
You all have a good one and thanks for sticking around.

Cheers - Kaffekop
I think it's better to be the "I'll work on the update as fast as I can, but give no deadlines nor promises when it'll be released" kind, puts less stress on you, can work a bit more relaxed and people are less disappointed because there's no release date to meet or miss.
I'm just very happy the dev is back working on this, which I've said a couple of times already, just can't express it enough, haha.

Reactions: u z i

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
When the dev is ready, likely will not be soonish since dev has decided he will not stress as much over timely delivery of game anymore on his second attempt.
Yeah, and at first he should be given the time to get back on the roll after so long, it may take some time, so lets give him the time to adjust, lets just rejoice that he is back developing it :)

Reactions: DA22

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Was wondering why this hadn't had an update for a while, but wasn't marked [on hold] or [abandoned]. So, what happened to the dev? Just burnout or something specific?

:edit: the 'just' wasn't meant to sound ridiculing. I meant it "he just burned out", not "its just burnout". Sorry if it sounded like i was minimising.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes