baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
After giving gina a ride it gives option to visit marsha or go home. Is there a reason to visit marsha besides maybe sexual content? Like is there consequences for not visiting her? I am checking out the walkthrough as well.

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
Glad to see this ported to ren'py and development getting back on track, it was a nice game but very unpolished in unity.
When was this game made in Unity??...Honestly I don't know if 0.5 was the first version in Ren'py.:)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It was on hold while the dev worked on some personal issues, now he and it are back.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Is this game gonna still have a WIN 32 version and also is there a difference (more content or just some fixes) between version 0.5 WIN64 and version 0.4.1 WIN 32 i'm on the latter?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Eeeh, it's on Ren'Py and not Unity...
He must be talking about the original version. Basically, SOF was a Unity Game, but it had many flaws and Kaffekop listened to his pledgers by doing a Renpy import later on before having his personal issues. ;)

Reactions: satoshi36

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
So let me see if i understood, the WIN 64 version was made on unity and now he changed on renpy, are we gonna go on renpy from now on or on both versions?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So let me see if i understood, the WIN 64 version was made on unity and now he changed on renpy, are we gonna go on renpy from now on or on both versions?
The game will obviously be a Ren'Py game now, developing a game for both platforms in parallel would be batshit insane.

Renpy's windows version is essentially still limited to 32-bit with the well known 2GB RAM cap, but I haven't seen a single Ren'Py game yet that would have perfomance issues because of it.

If you happen to see a 64-bit Ren'Py game somewhere, then it means that only its Linux libraries are 64-bit, Windows libraries are still 32-bit in it - since Windows and Linux PC versions are integrated into one single package and only the Linux version can fully support 64-bit systems.
It means that unless you're playing the game on Linux OS, there is no difference between the 32-bit and 64-bit Ren'Py games.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes