Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Latest...

posted

Heya guys and gals.

I'm almost afraid of making this post, because things are moving along smoothly at the moment. Not something I have become used to since September last year, but it is a nice change of pace.

Although ... I somehow walk around wondering when the sky is going to fall or something like that!

250 images down and another 100 to 150 to go. Script is just about ready to be shipped off for proof reading. Just needs the last round of editing before doing that.

You all have a nice weekend.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
We all do. This redhead lady is probably the most beautiful mom model I have ever seen.
Thank you. She took me quite a while to create. She is a representation of a girl I met some 30 years ago, made older of course. She is made from memory and I toned down her tits a great deal, because I remember them being bigger - rose tinted glasses? Maybe ;-)

Is there a sex scene with mom?
No. There are a few images of our protagonist daydreaming about Mary, but no actual scenes - yet.

Does anyone have an idea when the next update is coming out?
Soon!
;-)

About version 0.6.
As you may suspect the cliffhanger / bomb from Mary is going to be the focus of this update. How does it affect the family as a whole and how does it affect our protagonist?
This is also the first update where choices that have been made earlier will begin to show their effects. Some examples are: Did you meet Spyder in version 0.3? If so, how did you react? Did you piss off Samantha in version 0.3? Did you take advantage of Jocelyn in version 0.4? - to mention a few.

Anyways. You all enjoy the weekend and thank you for being patient with me.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Bullet07

Oct 5, 2018
Thank you. She took me quite a while to create. She is a representation of a girl I met some 30 years ago, made older of course. She is made from memory and I toned down her tits a great deal, because I remember them being bigger - rose tinted glasses? Maybe ;-)

No. There are a few images of our protagonist daydreaming about Mary, but no actual scenes - yet.

Soon!
;-)

About version 0.6.
As you may suspect the cliffhanger / bomb from Mary is going to be the focus of this update. How does it affect the family as a whole and how does it affect our protagonist?
This is also the first update where choices that have been made earlier will begin to show their effects. Some examples are: Did you meet Spyder in version 0.3? If so, how did you react? Did you piss off Samantha in version 0.3? Did you take advantage of Jocelyn in version 0.4? - to mention a few.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Thanks for the response

Reactions: Kaffekop

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
"Which it shall be ready when it is ready." -- Preserved Killick, steward to Captain Jack Aubrey

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

Soon!
;-)

About version 0.6.

Cheers - Kaffekop
we shall all be waiting patiently. a really great game. you do your thing your way ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Drum roll please...it's just about here. The lonnnggg wait nears its conclusion, but not so much the story. Seems like the Kop has plenty to tell, so read on...

News 23/04-2019

Hey and a belated happy Easter to you all.

Script has been shipped off for proof reading and I'm working on the last 100 images.

I've decided to push the meeting of Meghan (the doctor) and the eventual meeting between the protagonist, Eveline and Gillian to version 0.7.

I know I teased these things to 0.6, but ... well ... I think we need this update out now. This means that the playable time is two and a half days instead of the three and a half days I was going for.

Version 0.7 will be up to three days again maybe even four - we'll see.

Thank you for playing and for sticking around.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
As i said i did not play this game in long time i thought this was the game where the mom revealed at the end that she was not his real mom. i must have mixed that with another game.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
As i said i did not play this game in long time i thought this was the game where the mom revealed at the end that she was not his real mom. i must have mixed that with another game.
I dont know where you found the end Concept..but last time i played the plot flowed with the fact that she is MC's real Mother.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The mom revealed at the end by the pool or was it at the bubble bath not sure anymore i think i am going to try replay this game from the start i have not played this game anymore because i thought it was going to abonded like many other games before it.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The mom revealed at the end by the pool or was it at the bubble bath not sure anymore i think i am going to try replay this game from the start i have not played this game anymore because i thought it was going to abonded like many other games before it.
My man..I think your confusing this game with

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i dont think so check page 50 to 55 people have been complaining about the game change and the mom was just another woman who was banging the dad so she was not the mom. This was how the chapter 5 ended and after that change the developer suddenly dissapeared with mental problems. now i remember. but it was so long ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-5-kaffekop.7307/post-1016979

Reactions: rogosh and Mytez

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
i dont think so check page 50 to 55 people have been complaining about the game change and the mom was just another woman who was banging the dad so she was not the mom. This was how the chapter 5 ended and after that change the developer suddenly dissapeared with mental problems. now i remember. but it was so long ago.

I dont know what to say to ya..But MC did call mary Mom...and if dev happens to removed the Incest..Then i am done with this game!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

She reveals at the end that you were from your father's previous relationship and that you aren't technically blood related to any of the ladies.

That scene with you as I child inside the car.

Reactions: Dependable_223
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes