lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
i have not played the game in long time jo was the lesbian sister right ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jo is into girls but drank she fuck with mc. Mom when escape from the house carry with her the little sister and found in the car the baby MC. the two sisters aren't sisters mc isn't brother mom isn't mom of not one.MC is the son of the passed dad.(sorry for my engrish)

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The Blonde is his father's daughter which makes her MC's halfsister, i guess that's how this works right?
Anyways, who gives a fuck who's sperm got mixed with who's egg, the most important thing to me is that Mary raised him as her son since he was a baby.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The Blonde is his father's daughter which makes her MC's halfsister, i guess that's how this works right?
Anyways, who gives a fuck who's sperm got mixed with who's egg, the most important thing to me is that Mary raised him as her son since he was a baby.
That's how I remember it, 1 step-mom, 1 step-sister and 1 half sister.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ummm..if I want sex..I just go to the nearest bar....but this is not just about sex is it?? It's incest I am after..ain't that a fantasy... :devilish::devilish:
Would you be okay with incest and all ugly looking characters?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh, it's not an attack. I used hot in the descriptive form ("she's hot") not the sexual ("she's hot for you"). Fetishes are all fine, but my point was that the Kop makes some darn attractive models.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Heh, it's not an attack. I used hot in the descriptive form ("she's hot") not the sexual ("she's hot for you"). Fetishes are all fine, but my point was that the Kop makes some darn attractive models.
Not a doubt abt it..the mother is just stunning.. but no Inzt got me all bothered. Just a another day of sad boy jimmy..I guess.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Besides this game and ListAscension, which other games you play as a rich guy, especially after you after died(not I like is be dead but is just a game).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm thrilled knowing that we're finally getting this game back, soon, I'm really excited

Reactions: u z i

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Alright guys and gals. I want to update you all on the next version of Sins of the Father. Just in case you are thinking it may never come. Well you are wrong, Kaffekop just sent me the verbage for V:6. I will be proof reading the update and sending it back this weekend. We are one step closer.
Let me tell you that Kaffekop has a special way with this game. I cannot wait to see the final release of V:6.

Have a great day,
IT"S COMING

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes