ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wait what's the different anyway now that renpy is used as the engine? As far as i know this game was using unity engine that's why there were separation between 32 and 64. Now there will be no need of separation between 64 and 32 right?

And please compresser god do your work
it's 3:42 AM..i am allowed to derp all over the place..LOL..Rob has a D'oh.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Looks like a lone rider is going to be hitting up my paetron again for the first time in awhile. Glad to see the new release Kaffekop!

Reactions: Kaffekop
U

User_32285

I don't mind replaying this from start at all, who needs those tabs and ctrl keys anyways ;)

Reactions: u z i

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
ok..only 32 bit for 6.0 for now?..i'll suffer the indignity and download anyways..lol
Well, I've read a few times, that we don't need a _64 thing for Ren'py - I hope that is correct.
Otherwise let me know and I'll make one.

Oh hell yes, been waiting for this one a long long time, I'm happy the dev is doing well again, allowing him to develop the game again :)
Been a fan of the game since long ago, happy it's continued :)
Thanks, and yeah ... it's been quite a bumpy ride. Luckily things are going well these days. Pretty stoned right now and quite stupid of me to sit here ... I'll hit the sack in a few. Think I need more than just three hours.

Is there some link of the game for Android?
I'll look into it, but if it is too technical, I'll not make one.

Finally we get to see the most beautiful mom model in any VN!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. I think I've mentioned it before, but she took me quite a while to make. My second or third character I ever did, when I began fiddling with Daz. Always helps to have a mental image however foggy it may be.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Last time I played this I was quite disheartened to find out that the mom was no
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I was like WTF?! I guess there's still incest in the game, but that wasn't a good twist. It's not the same; she's the main star of the game, now there's only the sister.
Well, I'll play the update and maybe there's a counter twist that brings that eroticism back (for an incest fan).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for making this amazing game continue Kaffekop, my heart missed a beat when I found out it was on hold ;)

Reactions: Mytez

hikoichi1022

May 20, 2017
..I am tired of the same 3D modeling...Every character is similar
So other games Abandoned...Few people will continue to pay attention....
but..Sins of the Father...I always pay attention....nice Updated ..english not good..sorry..

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes