HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What do you have to do to have Mom&Jo to masturbate at the movie night and Nat is coming back?

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
What kind of fucked up coding is that when you can't even use the console properly? Pressing shift + O rolls back the game instead of simply opening console :(

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Finally! Feels like I've been waiting for an update for six years. :D Good to see the dev back in action again. :)

Reactions: Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hey folks.

Just a heads up before you blow a fuse trying to get to see all the images found through a CG-rip:

There are quite a few images, that are not part of this update, but are there for future versions. I just put them into this one and won't have to worry about those down the line.

Forgot to include the changelog, so here it is.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Girl finds her mother is not her real mother, so she storms off to the black dude who was an asshole towards her mother and brother, and also abandons her sister.
These potential ntr plots are getting worse day by day. Nice.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
What kind of fucked up coding is that when you can't even use the console properly? Pressing shift + O rolls back the game instead of simply openin
Everyone has the right to show their ignorance, but to be proud of it and shout a grudge against others? Weird...g console :(
Everyone has a right to show his own ignorance.
But I do not understand the reason to shout a grudge against others while beeing proud of ignorance. Read more, then understand your mistake.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Are people trolling or this game actually heading into the dreaded NTR territory?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I have to replay it, I couldn't trigger half the scenes in any of my saves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big sis was super cunty this update, which is weird because she use to be all over MC. And I agree, the mother is still mile ahead of everyone else.
replayed the game followed the mom path still ended up sleeping with the little sister the only thing that was different in this playthrough is i found out the black guy (charles) is actually a decent guy still didnt get any of the sex scenes that you mentioned before

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
You have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I finished this update with big sis in her bed.
So i´m good :love:

Wait, what? I just played the entire game and none of these sound even remotely familar. I can't even recall an option to invite those people at all. How many different routes are there in this game?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Wait, what? I just played the entire game and none of these sound even remotely familar. I can't even recall an option to invite those people at all. How many different routes are there in this game?
You choose not to invite Abby to drink coffee so Jo invites the twins.

Are people trolling or this game actually heading into the dreaded NTR territory?
One of the girls is sleeping in another dude's house, if there's something happening... who knows. As per actual future NTR, that is somethins that kaff should answer, if he wants.

SirToby

Jun 21, 2018
I'm confused, why is the 32bit Version 0.6 and the 64bit Version 0.5?
And who the hell runs a a 32bit Windows these days anyway?

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes