HossDik

Apr 10, 2019
Hey folks.

Just a heads up before you blow a fuse trying to get to see all the images found through a CG-rip:

There are quite a few images, that are not part of this update, but are there for future versions. I just put them into this one and won't have to worry about those down the line.

Forgot to include the changelog, so here it is.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Kaff please spare us future problems and a huge waste of time by cuing us in on your plans on NTR cause many ppl would simply rather not bother with the game.

HossDik

Apr 10, 2019
I'm confused, why is the 32bit Version 0.6 and the 64bit Version 0.5?
And who the hell runs a a 32bit Windows these days anyway?
The only people that have been in the 32bit world in the past 18years have been windows users lol

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Decided to give it a try (especially after reading a few pages of that topic). Honestly, I don't get it why you all are showering dev with compliments.
Mom is the best? Look at her breasts - she clearly has either some kind of bad boobjob (with shitload of silicone in all the wrong places) or some medical condition. And, of course, if she's mother then her children are still in kindergarden. But it seems that's some kind of tradition in games with renders made in DAZ. There's no noticeable age difference between all the characters in game, it's like they all from the same grade of high school or course of college.
Though I cannot stay silent about it, models are good (beside mother) and renders made in normal resolution, not some low-res junk. But dev is not 3D-artist, posing is really not a simple skill. Look at Nat on her first day in pool, especially at her hair when underwater.
And there's the thing with English. When Russian dev is making a game with Engrish, every second comment is about his language. When guy from Brazil is making "Drawing my life" - only every third or fourth (quite understandable, IMHO). Here - like only one for a page. But that's the same level of Engrish! I can't recognize original language (can only say that incomplete sentences is normal for it, like in Russian or some other languages), but for a non-native English speaker sometimes it's really hard to understand that text. Especially when dev don't check what he's writing for consistency.
I really wonder why no one said nothing about MC. I don't care that he's looking like Max from BB, I care what he's speaking and thinking. It's MC, our alter ego, right? Why is that 18 years old guy behave like 14 years old and always horny teenager? I can understand part about horniness, but why he's so childish? Reading what he's thinking is like whatching "Beavis & Butthead", the same stupidity and immaturity. Even always horny Max was more adequate and sometimes even giving himself a task to think.

Reactions: Buster65

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Wow! First and most important... Welcome back!! I always considered this game as one of the best and I was very sad when I thought that Kaffecop had abandoned him.
Second but not less important... SirToby... Those who stopped living at the expense of our parents. We get a job and we have to pay all our expenses ... We are the ones who still use a 32-bit system, because we can not afford to buy a new PC ... You know ... food, rent, transportation, clothing...

Reactions: Kaffekop

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
64-bit version is useless. it won't make the game better Oo

For the story I'm on my end nothing much except in the dream. I'm going back at the start see if any choices can unlock something further...

D

Deleted member 1369613

Decided to give it a try (especially after reading a few pages of that topic). Honestly, I don't get it why you all are showering dev with compliments.
Mom is the best? Look at her breasts - she clearly has either some kind of bad boobjob (with shitload of silicone in all the wrong places) or some medical condition. And, of course, if she's mother then her children are still in kindergarden. But it seems that's some kind of tradition in games with renders made in DAZ. There's no noticeable age difference between all the characters in game, it's like they all from the same grade of high school or course of college.
Though I cannot stay silent about it, models are good (beside mother) and renders made in normal resolution, not some low-res junk. But dev is not 3D-artist, posing is really not a simple skill. Look at Nat on her first day in pool, especially at her hair when underwater.
And there's the thing with English. When Russian dev is making a game with Engrish, every second comment is about his language. When guy from Brazil is making "Drawing my life" - only every third or fourth (quite understandable, IMHO). Here - like only one for a page. But that's the same level of Engrish! I can't recognize original language (can only say that incomplete sentences is normal for it, like in Russian or some other languages), but for a non-native English speaker sometimes it's really hard to understand that text. Especially when dev don't check what he's writing for consistency.
I really wonder why no one said nothing about MC. I don't care that he's looking like Max from BB, I care what he's speaking and thinking. It's MC, our alter ego, right? Why is that 18 years old guy behave like 14 years old and always horny teenager? I can understand part about horniness, but why he's so childish? Reading what he's thinking is like whatching "Beavis & Butthead", the same stupidity and immaturity. Even always horny Max was more adequate and sometimes even giving himself a task to think.
So you decided to come and shit on the game...hmm. Are you making a game yourself and what's the title?

Reactions: filochard

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You choose not to invite Abby to drink coffee so Jo invites the twins.

One of the girls is sleeping in another dude's house, if ithere's something happening... who knows. As per actual future NTR, that is somethins that kaff should answer, if he wants.
This was never harem game so you can only be with 1 person that was always the intend of this game. that is why you also see this option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mytez

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
64-bit version is useless. it won't make the game better Oo

For the story I'm on my end nothing much except in the dream. I'm going back at the start see if any choices can unlock something further...
Except it can cause software conflicts, which I would kinda like to prevent, if possible.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Someone really needs to edit OP and replace that "Win 32" with just Windows (and delete that old 0.5 version too). There's absolutely no need for that "Win 32", and apparently it's really confusing a whole lot of people here. Not everyone is familiar with how renpy works it seems.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Holy ballsack! It's finally here!
Now that Kaffecop done his part, we need a hero to step in and make a Walkthrough, im too dumb to do it myself :(

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Lol just started playing and this game goes to great lengths to justify the peeping trope :D

edit:
Used my stock MC name, John. Apparently I'm John Johnson now...

Reactions: Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Okay, so I made an Android port for tablets.
Did some light testing and it seems to work. I don't know however if or how it will mesh with saves when the next version is released - I guess we will have to see.

Check my Patreon for the link.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
This was never harem game so you can only be with 1 person that was always the intend of this game. that is why you also see this option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's fair I suppose, didn't know that. I interpreted it as a question whether you wanted mom-NTR or not (which, erm, a big no to that); didn't realize it would close down other paths if you said yes to pursuing her yourself.
It does make a good case for some sort of walkthrough though, especially as this is a pretty large game with a lot of story to go through just to replay it for other paths; while this particular one was a pretty clear, big choice to make, I have the sense that other paths have been closed down already by other choices without me really realizing it. Even a small guide that basically states "this might be a good moment to create a separate save game" would be good in that respect. :)

edit: ah good, Kaffekop's response is giving me some hope again. :)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
@Kaffekop, I wonder why have you built Windows only distribution? Why not PC? There are Linux users here too. That isn't so difficult after all.

Reactions: SAO321
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes