lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
The English in this game is fine. It's clear that the dev is a native speaker. Your English on the other hand...
My English is not perfect and I never said otherwise (I am sure I made some mistakes and I sincerely sorry for that). I'm not native English speaker after all and never pass some exam like TOEFL.
But when lawyer waits for powers to hire sysadmin and after that MC and his family call this "powers" boss - I personally think that it's something like Google translate. Just for example.

Reactions: Ray_16

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
@Kaffekop

I started again the game and this time I tried to be more focus on "stats". Is there a really impact on the game or not ?
Did they trigger event or make the success of an influence ?
I feel like it could be more like hidden stats than something relevant because it isn't an open world. You have to choose this or that and it happen "only one time in the story" (except you can spy many times the family or dodge )

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Played for the first time and liking it, like the writing and story, but come on really treating WEED like if it was Crack or Heroine!, come on man shit even the drinking part is realistic but WEED really? come on man!!!!!
ps: possibly bias because I'm a pothead, but come on really?
Try mixing weed and drinking while in depression - result may makes you wander.

Reactions: 0Markz0

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I like the game. 5 stars ! I played it for hours, trying to follow all the possible paths and I enjoyed it :)
One question tho... Sorry if it's a dumb question but I'm not sure if I understand correctly : MC is not blood related to anyone exept Jo ? Jo and MC still share the same father right ?
Not that it really matters since the bonds between Mary, Jo, Nathalie and MC are stronger than anything. But I just wanted to be sure... (English is not my native language so...)

edit : My favorite path is Nathalie's path. It seems this path leads to more... nakedness, no ? :sneaky:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ohhh, I beg to differ on this matter.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Thanks for correcting me i never thought this was harem one due to you can play 3 different path atleast that was what i made of it but i am glad to here that there is still a posibility that harem option will be possible.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Can't wait to see more content in this one, looks like I'll be playing it soon.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
did two playthroughs...and may have to do more..there are ALOT of diverging paths in this game...i mean..you can focus on one dame(with some incidental action with others on the side) or can go full harem..or pick and choose..IF you make the right selections...for Harem the key is Marsha IMHO..she is your trainer..you NEED her to increase prowess...so if that is of importance to you..do NOT turn her down..i tried paths accepting and declining..accepting my prowess was 6 by end of play..declining it was 1 :O

Reactions: Draakaap23

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You just reminded me of why I quit playing this one before. The way she was presented I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

Hinging your overall progress on one woman out of how many? Ridiculous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You just reminded me of why I quit playing this one before. The way she was presented I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

Hinging your overall progress on one woman out of how many? Ridiculous.
It isn't all hinged on Marsha. You can also chose to spend more time with Evelyn. They have different impacts on your stats with the various girls. If I understand it correctly there will be various ways to become the "teacher of enlightenment" as the spirit guide put it.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
After playing the game myself I noticed quite a few mistakes regarding the verbage. That is on me not Kaffekop. I'm going back thru line by line to update to make it easier reading.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
18 women in the game...and I've fucked one of them. This game has been in development for a year and a half...hopefully will fill in the blanks, advance the story and pick up the pace in the next update. The art is nice, though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
18 women in the game...and I've fucked one of them. This game has been in development for a year and a half...hopefully will fill in the blanks, advance the story and pick up the pace in the next update. The art is nice, though.
only one? :O you need a tea and another playthrough...

CAPITOL

Oct 19, 2017
Thumbs up for this, played for hours and I see the story is really amazing. Will be watching this game for more update.

Reactions: Kaffekop
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes