Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Wait, how this game is surviving on Patreon? It has pure incest without patches and 'name your landlady' bullshit.
Shush!
Let's not draw any unwanted attention to this story. Don't Jinx it! :)

On another note, maybe it's because this isn't about incest and nobody is forced to ecperience said incest if they don't want to.
Incest is part of the story, but not essentially so. Whereas other games that are coming under review only focus on that particular part.

At the very least I'm hoping that is the reason it has been allowed on the site for so long. I know ... a longshot, but one can hope ... and dream :)

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@UncleVT

Hey could I ask you to update the OP with these:

and for Linux and the obvious and this .

Cheers - Kaffekop

Reactions: UncleVT

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So far it seems like the Natalie path is the best one to be on for the Harem. Everyone else seems to be getting horny on their own without your interference.

Reactions: AmitavaNathan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sins of the Father v0.6.
move your mouse to/touch the upper part of the screen, to see your stats or access the stats screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@Kaffekop your android version works also on phones, but you have no sideimages, the choice menu is for guys with really good eyes, the stats screen exceeds the actual screen and the player stats are behind the textbox. hence my unofficial port and because i've only seen yours after mine was done. :oops:

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
It's my first time fiddling with a port of this project and if I need to fiddle with anything technical to make it run on phones I'd rather not make one.
For me Ren'py is difficult enough as it is :)

But thank you for adding this.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Reactions: the66

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Sins of the Father v0.6.
move your mouse to/touch the upper part of the screen, to see your stats or access the stats screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@Kaffekop your android version works also on phones, but you have no sideimages, the choice menu is for guys with really good eyes, the stats screen exceeds the actual screen and the player stats are behind the textbox. hence my unofficial port and because i've only seen yours after mine was done. :oops:
Thank you so so much to port this,carry on

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Try mixing weed and drinking while in depression - result may makes you wander.
Actually been there done that myself so that's why i can actually speak on it!!

NEVER ASSUME! You don't know my story but i'll tell you this much WEED actualy help me OUT of it, when the alcohol and pills (giving by my doctor go figure) were taking me further down the rabbit hole not leaving my room, not taking a shower for days getting disconected from th world thinking which way would be easier to just DIE!, so again i don't care what anybody says WEED doesn't do that, now a self destructive personality or addictive one can make it bad but the Rehab would be by mental problems NOT WEED!!!
Oh by the way BuSpar, Percs and oxy's immediate release washed down with local caña (puertorican moonshine, about 90proof) was my fav mix back in those days now i only smoke weed legally and have never needed another pill or drink in my life!!
THANKS TO WEED!
So the trying it, nahh already did but thanks for the suggestion!!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, it's been a while since .5, last time I played this was the middle of August last year. I enjoyed it but damn that was a long wait. Not a big fan of having to start over, especially with all the variables there were but understandable from stuff that's in progress, especially when IIRC there were a bunch of branches, I still remember a good bit of it but I might as well get a refresher.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So far it seems like the Natalie path is the best one to be on for the Harem. Everyone else seems to be getting horny on their own without your interference.
Yep. I noticed this too. You can max Nathalie and getting Mary very horny too without doing too much with her. Jo is somewhat horny too (far from maxed tho). Plus this is the only path that reconcile Nathalie and the others for now.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Mary refers to the MC sometimes with the default name. Also I didn't think the MC would have used his powers again on Charles after he didn't do anything at the gym but I was wrong. That makes definitely the character consistent so far, I'd say.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Very enjoyable update. Replayed everything from the start again and think I got a better handle now on the foreshadowing. :)

Reactions: Kaffekop

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yep. I noticed this too. You can max Nathalie and getting Mary very horny too without doing too much with her. Jo is somewhat horny too (far from maxed tho). Plus this is the only path that reconcile Nathalie and the others for now.
Nat is awesome and anything that comes with it bonus for me. I tried the Jo path but it very lackluster, it seems she is way more into the twins and has very little real interest in the MC, if she disappeared from the game I would not give 2 shits tbh :LOL:

Reactions: Mytez

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Seems Mary's stats get high no matter what, pretty much ignored her and still got into the 20's in both. Nat is low unless you choose to help her, gotta get her away from Mr.Roidrage . Jo is kind of strange, she is obviously bi-sexual. I find it strange she sleeps naked with you even with her stats pretty low.

Ok, just played again and this time got Nat back home, didn't think that was possible. The number of routes in this game is crazy. Got to hang out naked with Jo and Mary too. Nat's stats are in the 30's, Jo is in the low teens and Mary's are in the mid/high twenties. Ignored basically everything else besides Marsha on this one.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Read my previous post and you will see why Jocylen is like that imho. ;)

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Wow, it's been a while since .5, last time I played this was the middle of August last year. I enjoyed it but damn that was a long wait. Not a big fan of having to start over, especially with all the variables there were but understandable from stuff that's in progress, especially when IIRC there were a bunch of branches, I still remember a good bit of it but I might as well get a refresher.
In August, my last save 0.4.1 also .. version 0.5 was apparently only corrective ?!
For several times I remembered this game and no update .. after so long, 2½ days in the story only ....
I'm grateful for update kaffekop, but just thinking about waiting months for the next one ..
Well, play again and remember the game..
Thanks
edit..after finishing the update..
A drastic change in history and spiritual side too.. so someone fell into web .. (noo ntr please, or at least an alternative path or choose in menu to get away)
One tag slipped and another one went up the wall?

How do you check those stats? Do you use a mod or can they be found somewhere in-game?
To your left in the top corner .. (stats)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes