U

User_32285

What influences the way MC is dressed? (seen some pics where he is naked at pool).

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Agree. folks please make us happy with add mega link 64 bit v.06.:rolleyes::coffee:
It's RenPy game engine, it works the same on both 32bit and 64bit OS. No difference.

So you decided to come and shit on the game...hmm. Are you making a game yourself and what's the title?
Shit on the game? I said that models are good. Oh, and I can add, music in the prologue is great. Really. Shame that's only in prologue and nowhere else, that melody really set the mood.
I expessed my honest opinion, you can agree or diagree - that's on you. But if you think that I'm wrong then why instead of arguments you write this... I don't know how this thing called in English, when you doubt someone's opinion about some media product by asking what he/she did in that field, kind of low-level trolling.
If you want to read some good things about this game, I can say that story is good, it's implemenation of story that's bad.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks Kaffekop for the triumphant return and a great installment! Thanks again, and keep up the great fapping work! :p

Reactions: Kaffekop

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So wait... we have to let the mother go to pursue one of the sisters?

Edit: I thought you auto can pursue mom then get one of the sisters... and have some side pussy... a harem one would say..

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
@Kaffekop, on first morning in new house, MC showering twice in the morning, if he's deciding to shower after peeking. Both times after shower there's the same text before the mirror. Bug or MC just love to shower?

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Amazing work! @Kaffekop

Will you return to monthly updates after this version? It will be greeaaaat!
I can't promise monthly updates. A part of what had me crach and burn last September was the stress of having to deliver every month.
In the future I will release when I think it's good enough for a release. This may sometimes coincide with a monthly cycle, but don't expect it.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Kaffekop, on first morning in new house, MC showering twice in the morning, if he's deciding to shower after peeking. Both times after shower there's the same text before the mirror. Bug or MC just love to shower?
Nice catch!
Thank you, and no he is not into showering more than necessary :)
Will fix that in the next version.

Cheers - Kaffekop

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well done game..i enjoyed how the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was explained..added feels..took it out of the typical "boink the dames" genre into genuine story telling.
at one point later in the game..they called my MC Mack..not the name i chose..so oopsie :p

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
well done game..i enjoyed how the
was explained..added feels..took it out of the typical "boink the dames" genre into genuine story telling.
at one point later in the game..they called my MC Mack..not the name i chose..so oopsie :p
Thank you.
The whole situation with Nat was a difficult one to write even though I was writing from personal experience. Glad you liked it!
Could you perhaps find that "oopsie" for me again? I would like to correct it in the next version.

Cheers - Kaffekop

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thank you.
The whole situation with Nat was a difficult one to write even though I was writing from personal experience. Glad you liked it!
Could you perhaps find that "oopsie" for me again? I would like to correct it in the next version.

Cheers - Kaffekop
am replaying from the start right now because the new features did not seem to appear in my save i played before...and i do not like missing new content..so yup..i'll screenshot it when it appears again.
to clarify..the corruption and energy scores did not appear playing an old save..they were zero..playing a new game they are properly tallying up and appearing.

Reactions: Kaffekop

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's RenPy game engine, it works the same on both 32bit and 64bit OS. No difference.

Shit on the game? I said that models are good. Oh, and I can add, music in the prologue is great. Really. Shame that's only in prologue and nowhere else, that melody really set the mood.
I expessed my honest opinion, you can agree or diagree - that's on you. But if you think that I'm wrong then why instead of arguments you write this... I don't know how this thing called in English, when you doubt someone's opinion about some media product by asking what he/she did in that field, kind of low-level trolling.
If you want to read some good things about this game, I can say that story is good, it's implemenation of story that's bad.
The English in this game is fine. It's clear that the dev is a native speaker. Your English on the other hand...

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Thank you.

Cheers - Kaffekop
The oopsie is this.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a question though..is Eveline a "main-dame" she's my favorite..lol..would like to end up with her..HAHAAA

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Played for the first time and liking it, like the writing and story, but come on really treating WEED like if it was Crack or Heroine!, come on man shit even the drinking part is realistic but WEED really? come on man!!!!!
ps: possibly bias because I'm a pothead, but come on really lol?

Reactions: jog and MickeyRat
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes