Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
If it wasnt for that Red-Head Milf..I would have Ignored this thread! Sometimes I just want to strangle my Dick to Death..I cant seem to control it anymore!

Reactions: Aprilsun

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Alright guys and gals. I want to update you all on the next version of Sins of the Father. Just in case you are thinking it may never come. Well you are wrong, Kaffekop just sent me the verbage for V:6. I will be proof reading the update and sending it back this weekend. We are one step closer.
Let me tell you that Kaffekop has a special way with this game. I cannot wait to see the final release of V:6.

Have a great day,
IT"S COMING
Good news overall. I do not know this dev in person so the following may be completely of the mark, just hope the dev is able to say at a certain moment that he is happy with and proud of an update and can let go off it.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Quite rare to see an English literate dev that also has the patience to write plenty of dialogue for every scene. Kudos to you, sir.
Thank you.
I try my best to deliver a story with erotic content instead of erotic content with some thrown in dialogue just to keep the erotic encounters going.

Good news overall. I do not know this dev in person so the following may be completely of the mark, just hope the dev is able to say at a certain moment that he is happy with and proud of an update and can let go off it.
I'm afraid you hit the head of the nail there. I'm perhaps my own worst critic and I have a tendency to mill over small things, that may not have any impact on the overall story. It's a cross for me, but I'm trying to put that particular trait behind me.
A grimm example of this is my first novel. I wrote it over the course of three months but then I began editing it ... oh boy! Twelve years later I was still editing, rewriting and milling over it. I finally found the courage to throw it all away and leave it behind me. When I did that, it was like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I could begin work on other things.

You all enjoy the weekend.

Cheers - Kaffekop

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you.
I try my best to deliver a story with erotic content instead of erotic content with some thrown in dialogue just to keep the erotic encounters going.

I'm afraid you hit the head of the nail there. I'm perhaps my own worst critic and I have a tendency to mill over small things, that may not have any impact on the overall story. It's a cross for me, but I'm trying to put that particular trait behind me.
A grimm example of this is my first novel. I wrote it over the course of three months but then I began editing it ... oh boy! Twelve years later I was still editing, rewriting and milling over it. I finally found the courage to throw it all away and leave it behind me. When I did that, it was like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I could begin work on other things.

You all enjoy the weekend.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Good luck with that, will likely be a life long learning experience. :) Sometimes you just have to say good is good enough to be happy with the result yourself though, so you can move forward to something new and put what you learned into effect. Easier said then done though.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
News 29/04-2019
Hey guys and gals
A short and to the point update about version 0.6.
The script has been proofed and the last images are being worked on so coding will commence from tomorrow, which should make it possible for a release around the coming weekend - either early or late.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hey guys

I wish it were so. I'm struggling with one boolian that doesn't want to play ball. Everythin else works, but this little fucker!
I'll try and see if the local gods of Ren'py have a solution.

Cheers - Kaffekop
If the problem refuses to cooperate I recommend threats with a 16 pound Sledge hammer. :) If that doesn't work I don't have any idea what else you can try.

Happy to hear that almost all of the update is working and looking forward to the story continuing. TY. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Kaffekop

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Patience my brother and sisters. We have waited so long for this update. Many games have come and gone since the last version of Sins of the Father was put before us. Yet here we are, on the verge of continuing one the best games available to us. I was just thinking of those games I personally spent time playing that ended up abandoned. Kaffekop has had many issues to over come but we are so close to Version six. A few days or even a few weeks are a lot closer than never coming at all. Patience.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
posted

Heya guys and gals.
Finally it all came together after some much needed sleep. Working too long and trying too hard gave me tunnel vision. As promissed this version is up for free for all, because of the long hiatus.
Since it has been so long I would recommend a new playthrough, just to keep the story fresh in your mind. A lot is happening as we pick up where we left off ...
Changelog for 0.6:
Added 2½ more days of ingame days.
Added two new characters: Sheniqua and Imani (some of Spyder's hang-arounds)
Fiddled with variables and added a function to keep better track of the "Energy" variable.
Given the above corrections, prior saves might fuck it up! New play-through recommended and remember that "tab" and "ctrl" are your friends in these instances.

It has been tested to the best of my ability and I haven't found anything game-breakingly wrong with it. If you should find a bug, please let me know so I can try and fix it.
The OSX version can be found here:
The Windows version can be found here:
Hope you all enjoy this version and as always: Thank you for playing and sticking around.

Cheers - Kaffekop

kira123

May 27, 2017
ok..only 32 bit for 6.0 for now?..i'll suffer the indignity and download anyways..lol
Wait what's the different anyway now that renpy is used as the engine? As far as i know this game was using unity engine that's why there were separation between 32 and 64. Now there will be no need of separation between 64 and 32 right?

And please compresser god do your work

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes