TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
If you feel that strongly about it, maybe it will help to see the different routes as timelines i.e. Nat in the route where she stays by your side is a different one than the one (Nat) that leaves you alone after you faint.
There is only 2 "timelines" from now on. Jo and Mom. I can only hope the dev gives us a chance to just cut her out of the family and future scenes. I doubt it but I will try my damndest to minimize her on screen time as much as possible. Bitch. :mad:

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I did, and I don't. I did specifically every choice that allowed me to gather lust and I didn't had nearly enough. That's why I'm asking about it.
I guess you took the wrong turn at your fifth choice (peep on Mom <> peep on Nat); if you chose "peep on Mom" you are stuck with Moms lust points. At the point where you decide to give Gina a ride or not you have either 3 lust points (peep on Mom) or 11 lust points (peep on Nat).

Edit:
Yep...7 <> 20 lp in the shower

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If you feel that strongly about it, maybe it will help to see the different routes as timelines i.e. Nat in the route where she stays by your side is a different one than the one (Nat) that leaves you alone after you faint.
But if you followed the prologue you would have realised that it was the mc that kept the familiy together without the mc the family would have seized to excist. nat went into rehab because it was the mc that made her see reason. so i can see why someone would be put off why nat would leave the mc car like that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I have a small feeling of disappointment if you have to sacrifice the Marsha (best woman IMO) stuff to at least get the Jo and Mary further along. I could've sworn I at least got Mary topless in .5 originally.

Nat leaving her "brother" like that was pretty shit, there's no way around it, even worse with everything he did, including helping her. His not having as a big reaction to it isn't a good enough reason for her to also be so angry with him IMO.

U

User_32285

But if you followed the prologue you would have realised that it was the mc that kept the familiy together without the mc the family would have seized to excist. nat went into rehab because it was the mc that made her see reason. so i can see why someone would be put off why nat would leave the mc car like that,
Sorry I dont get what you are trying to say, I just suggested a way see the different story lines as different timelines (where NAT is different). I was also put off when Nat left MC behind in the car.

And I agree with most that you say, I just don't get what how it relates to my post :)

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Sorry I dont get what you are trying to say, I just suggested a way see the different story lines as different timelines (where NAT is different). I was also put off when Nat left MC behind in the car.

And I agree with most that you say, I just don't get what how it relates to my post :)
in your post you mentioned:
The other person you quoted mentioned that nat abandons mc in his car that was what i was trying to get at. you mentioned going nat path but even the other path should have still not have the nat part leaving the mc behind like she did that was not good form from a big sister point of view. taking it out on the brother and leave him abandoned was not good at all from her side.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
you mentioned going nat path but even the other path should have still not have the nat part leaving the mc behind like she did that was not good form from a big sister point of view. taking it out on the brother and leave him abandoned was not good at all from her side.
I agree that was extremely shitty of her, her brother might have had his life in danger for all that she knew.

That's why I decided to only play her route, she was my favourite of the three and the only way to make her not look like a bitch is by choosing that path. I understand that she pretty much had her whole world turned upside down, but since the death of her father the one who was always there for her was MC, so even if you aren't in her romance path she should have put the safety of her brother before anything else.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
in your post you mentioned:
The other person you quoted mentioned that nat abandons mc in his car that was what i was trying to get at. you mentioned going nat path but even the other path should have still not have the nat part leaving the mc behind like she did that was not good form from a big sister point of view. taking it out on the brother and leave him abandoned was not good at all from her side.
Yes. That was my whole point. In any route, path, timeline or whatever you want to call it that was a fucked up move to do to a family member. Especially who did all that stuff you said your previous post.

U

User_32285

I hope you all understand we agree that's why I am bit confused :)

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I'll help a bit and put this in a spoiler, so if you're interested in figuring stuff out yourself, then don't click the spoiler :)

cheers - Kaffekop
Wow it's trickier than i thought. I still don't get how to piss samantha off, they're almost no choices with her involved. I get the other two requirements but i can't get this one.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
yeah i cant get that either, their lust isnt high enough. Mary's lust is only 20 on that route, got it to nearly 30 in the other Jo route.

I did get Nat coming into the bathroom and stripping when MC was taking a shower though, no idea how.

The guy doing the walkthough is the real MVP.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes