K9

May 28, 2017
That's also the scene I haven't managed to get for the walkthrough yet. You need 30 lust or more with Mary and 25+ with Jo, there must be only a very specific path to get it, and a very specific order of peeping and thinking about them in the shower.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, if a Renpy guru or someone with serious OCD manages to get a list of all stat changes for each decision, I'm interested. It would make building the walkthrough easier, but it would be way too long to do it through Unren and the text files.

PS: walkthrough slightly updated with some precisions. You don't need to download it again if you already have it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well, I didn't find that scene but I did find the Jo blowing MC at the end of the update scene while MC fingers her. Got her lust to 28 and somehow made Mary's lust go up by 5 too (25).

No explanation other than who you think about in the shower counts.

Found another, Nat comes into the shower with MC and jerks him off.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I love this game, but I have to ask about each route's "best" outcome if anyone has the answer.

1. Nat's route.
I managed to get her back home. Mom accepted nudity at the pool. Mom and Jo didn't masturbate on movie night. Can any of these points be improved?

2. Jo's route.
I managed to have the bedroom scene with the twins and Jo. Mom didn't accept nudity at the pool. Jo masturbated on movie night. Didn't manage to bring Nat back. Told Spyder about Dylan's spy cams. I saw the screenshot posted where both Mom and Jo masturbated on movie night, but other than that, is there anything that can be improved? Can I actually get Nat home on Jo's route?

3. Mom's route. No idea. What do I aim for here?

K9

May 28, 2017
I love this game, but I have to ask about each route's "best" outcome if anyone has the answer.

1. Nat's route.
I managed to get her back home. Mom accepted nudity at the pool. Mom and Jo didn't masturbate on movie night. Can any of these points be improved?

2. Jo's route.
I managed to have the bedroom scene with the twins and Jo. Mom didn't accept nudity at the pool. Jo masturbated on movie night. Didn't manage to bring Nat back. Told Spyder about Dylan's spy cams. I saw the screenshot posted where both Mom and Jo masturbated on movie night, but other than that, is there anything that can be improved? Can I actually get Nat home on Jo's route?

3. Mom's route. No idea. What do I aim for here?
AFAIK...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
^^ Best result I have got is, nudity at the pool, sleeping naked with Jo and in bed with Nat at the end. with all three of them spending time admiring the "big guy" (frequently). Only had sex with Marsha, but "trust'n'lust" continually rising with all characters I interact with. At this stage of development I think that not trying too hard is the best course of action.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
Interesting story, interesting characters, mystery, witchcraft part and souls is cool, however the game at first passed incest as if the protagonist was to take the sisters and the mother, but like several other games of this genre, the developer used the escape for adopted children, I sincerely think that if the person decides to develop a game where he has the incest theme, he should have the courage to do it, not to resort to the tricks of adoptive children or friends of the biological parents. You know unless there is some law prohibiting make or playing incest games, no one is going to die or lose an arm because they put incest in the game, that this tricks breaks some of the game's atmosphere. If the game is supposed to have incest, make the game with incest, otherwise it would be better not even touch on that subject. It creates an expectation in those who seek gambling with incest, which is not met.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Interesting story, interesting characters, mystery, witchcraft part and souls is cool, however the game at first passed incest as if the protagonist was to take the sisters and the mother, but like several other games of this genre, the developer used the escape for adopted children, I sincerely think that if the person decides to develop a game where he has the incest theme, he should have the courage to do it, not to resort to the tricks of adoptive children or friends of the biological parents. You know unless there is some law prohibiting make or playing incest games, no one is going to die or lose an arm because they put incest in the game, that this tricks breaks some of the game's atmosphere. If the game is supposed to have incest, make the game with incest, otherwise it would be better not even touch on that subject. It creates an expectation in those who seek gambling with incest, which is not met.
First off, thank you for giving this project a spin.
I do agree with you about incest and I know that some have felt let down by what is happening in the story at this point, but this is the horror of making these projects in incremental updates and not just releasing a finished product. You only get to play these incremental updates and that may leave much time to speculate about things between updates.

I will say this again: This is part of the story and not something that has been pushed to stay on Patreon. If I'm put under review some day, I'll find another place for my project because I'm not changing my story to accomodate anyone.
The same goes for those that have tried to get me to change the narrative to get the story in line with what they think it should be about or be like - not going to happen.
If people happen to like what I'm making then I am a lucky developer indeed, and if not well then ... tough luck.

I'm generally not willing to give away spoilers as to what is to come. I for one hate to be told that the butler did it, when I turn to page 60 in a novel.
I will however say this, and I've said it before in another post (I think. My mind may be playing tricks on me): There is incest in this project.

The real issue here is, I think, that most people pick up any of these VN's, games, whatever and think that they know what is going to happen. This is of course our fault as developers, because we have created a precedence of what is to be expected in a VN and when something throws us off, then many have a tendency to get annoyed or taken aback.

I hope I'm not coming off as being gruff or anything like that. It' is not my intent.

Cheers - Kaffekop

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Renpy really needs more save slots for this game, there is crazy variation here. Usually even with different branching paths, it's pretty linear, straightforward on how it will turn out. Very ambitious on that front and you'll drive yourself crazy if you try to min/max.

If I'm reading it right, each of three main female characters has two divergent love/lust paths with variation of side characters, in between?

Which is best for all three ( if it's possible)? Any word on how others will play into plot ( so far it seems narrowed down to: twins, Abby, Sheila, and Marsha)

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
First off, thank you for giving this project a spin.
I do agree with you about incest and I know that some have felt let down by what is happening in the story at this point, but this is the horror of making these projects in incremental updates and not just releasing a finished product. You only get to play these incremental updates and that may leave much time to speculate about things between updates.

I will say this again: This is part of the story and not something that has been pushed to stay on Patreon. If I'm put under review some day, I'll find another place for my project because I'm not changing my story to accomodate anyone.
The same goes for those that have tried to get me to change the narrative to get the story in line with what they think it should be about or be like - not going to happen.
If people happen to like what I'm making then I am a lucky developer indeed, and if not well then ... tough luck.

I'm generally not willing to give away spoilers as to what is to come. I for one hate to be told that the butler did it, when I turn to page 60 in a novel.
I will however say this, and I've said it before in another post (I think. My mind may be playing tricks on me): There is incest in this project.

The real issue here is, I think, that most people pick up any of these VN's, games, whatever and think that they know what is going to happen. This is of course our fault as developers, because we have created a precedence of what is to be expected in a VN and when something throws us off, then many have a tendency to get annoyed or taken aback.

I hope I'm not coming off as being gruff or anything like that. It' is not my intent.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Well said.. Don't ever change no matter how much they complain or offer a better way.. Seen many a project go down the tubes because they tried to please everyone... You do you.. I personally love this story!!!

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes