Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Unbenannt-1.jpg
Overview:
SINS
is an adult story driven rpg game, where you are the protagonist. You play as a young man who end up caught in a war where your choices matter.​

Updated: 29/05/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

bandit2death1.png bjendab.png cassualac.png courirarrive.png givingc.png meetingqueenrevealing2.png meetingsasha4.png queenr2.png

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So and your link will never go down? o_O You always talking this shit? And sure you can upload it again but only when the official link is down not before -.-
You're gonna stop this conversation right now or i'll ban you from this thread. We make the links, if he wants to use his MEGA account it's his own choice. Regardless if it's the source or not, it's the same file.

Now please, move along.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So is this game really version 0.3? It looks like a first release from the developer's patreon.
Hmm...
Doesn't mean much, he might have done two other versions prior to this for himself while testing. Anyway, version IDs these days means very little in this community has a whole.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes strange strange game I had permanently the feeling that I have half missed the enm I'm still here and in the next cene I am kommplett somewhere else or for example, "its fine, let me get changet" while
she stands in one corner in the next bild she is completely dressed and sitting somewhere on a bench and ic hso h? like right now??? Did I miss something? or I talk to leya and tell her "I want to leave next morning" and in
the talk with LAYA comes suddenly, it's going on uh what? what happened to neyt morning ??? Did I miss something again? and there are some examples

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hey guys,

I am the creator of this game, hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to tell me what can be done better!
Glad to meet you dev and you seem pretty new to the website.
I want to tell my viewpoint of the visuals judging from the 9 thumbnails I've seen on the main post.

1/9 looks good, not the stance you see of a sword+shield warrior but I don't mind
2/9 where did the helm come from?
3/9 the abs of the guy doesn't feel like there are nerves there more like tissues... and the left arm looks like the skin of an old person...
4/9 Those are some really tanned legs... o_O
5/9 he looks loyal and servant. the ground looks like a pixelated videogame from legend of zelda : ocarina of time
6/9. again, very tanned legs..
7/9 is the white-haired woman supposed to be looking at the camera or the girl?
anyway nice reunion scene
8/9 waifu material. looks very good
9/9 judging by the distance and the lightning. should the girl be more dark? There's 1 dimmed lamp but the girl is shining like she could illuminate the room by herself XD

tl;dr maybe fix the lightning of the dark-blonde girl and more grass patch on the outside scenes.
If you have time, redo the arms (and abs) of the scene in the pictures 3/9 and 7/9

rilemaxy

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 70634
Overview:
SINS
is an adult story driven rpg game, where you are the protagonist. You play as a young man who end up caught in a war where your choices matter.​

Updated: 21-02-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - - -

another illusion shit

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sweet. Another game with Honey Select models. Been really digging the stuff people have been making with these. Some of them even taking full advantage of the ability to create babes with abs. It's beautiful. x'D
And of course, you can't go wrong with some good ol' medieval fantasy. Looking forward to all the glorious elf boning.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The story for this visual novel/game moved way too quickly, and for being a fantasy story it sure has a lot of modern day gadgets and furniture in some of the backdrops... It has a small amount of English translation/interpretation issues as well... Overall, this story is told far too quickly, jumping from one thing to another so rapidly that there is no time for any immersion or character development... It's like one sentence of plot, next scene, 2 sentences of story, next scene, half a sentence of plot, next scene, quick animated BJ scene, say bye to sister, chug a beer, wait till next update... Obviously I'm exaggerating slightly, but that is the feeling you get when going through this one... No time to smell the roses, before we're off to another happening, again and again... In any case, I wrote my review...

RB3

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
The story for this visual novel/game moved way too quickly, and for being a fantasy story it sure has a lot of modern day gadgets and furniture in some of the backdrops... It has a small amount of English translation/interpretation issues as well... Overall, this story is told far too quickly, jumping from one thing to another so rapidly that there is no time for any immersion or character development... It's like one sentence of plot, next scene, 2 sentences of story, next scene, half a sentence of plot, next scene, quick animated BJ scene, say bye to sister, chug a beer, wait till next update... Obviously I'm exaggerating slightly, but that is the feeling you get when going through this one... No time to smell the roses, before we're off to another happening, again and again... In any case, I wrote my review...
I get what you mean, the problem with a slow build up is that it takes longer to get to an animated scene. So unless you would like updates with story over "sex" scenes, it's going to be fast paced. I could spend more time on the story but that will not change the fact that it's an adult game and that it's the main reason people play these games. Maybe i should add a way to revisit scenes or re-use them somehow.

I also have trouble with the size, was planning on having multiple chapters. So each chapter would be around the 1gig max.

RB3

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2018
yes strange strange game I had permanently the feeling that I have half missed the enm I'm still here and in the next cene I am kommplett somewhere else or for example, "its fine, let me get changet" while
she stands in one corner in the next bild she is completely dressed and sitting somewhere on a bench and ic hso h? like right now??? Did I miss something? or I talk to leya and tell her "I want to leave next morning" and in
the talk with LAYA comes suddenly, it's going on uh what? what happened to neyt morning ??? Did I miss something again? and there are some examples
Thank you, will look into it!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote