Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I extracted the images and there is a scene called "Landlady's Apartment".
Anyone knows how to trigger it or maybe it's not scripted yet ?

1569337374444.png

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Any chance of an Android port? I love huge dicked futas as much as the next guy and would love to give this a go.

lizzard

Oct 19, 2017
Anybody have a save just before second date? Doesn't seem to trigger no matter what i do and i am completely stuck...

May 21, 2017
I love playing Summoner's Legacy and I enjoyed this demo. Not sure why ppl dont make more games where we have a gender option between Male/Female/Futa. Usually its just male, Just female or just an option between male and female.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
$600 a week for rent????
Wow everybody is desperate for the Benjamins nowadays.
Pretty soon we are all gonna live on the streets.
Great game by the way love the artwork and story.
But I would have made the mom the grandma cause she looks more like a grandma type.
And the landlady would have been perfet for the mom spot and made more sense since she is a Futa as well.
Love to see more real soon.
When is the next version by the way?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok looks good, but the truth is that 2 games at the same time is not always the best choice (at least from my point of view), anyway luck seems interesting.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Ok looks good, but the truth is that 2 games at the same time is not always the best choice (at least from my point of view), anyway luck seems interesting.
What 2 games?
you have 2 choose either path wether you want to or not.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
What 2 games?
you have 2 choose either path wether you want to or not.
No, I mean that the author is developing both "Sins" and "Summoner´s legacy" and that sometimes when developing 2 games at the same time do not manage to develop any well (sometimes).

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The landlady's scene triggers on fridays in the evening when you are on the world map. I put something in the questlog to remind you to go see her but it doesn't say much else. At around 10pm or so on friday if you are on the world map her location will appear, I'll make it easier for the player to know how to get there but it's intended for it to be a little hard for the player to find her. I am planning a scene where the player forgets to go and see her on friday so she comes to your house to collect on saturday and she's a bit surprised to find that you have a guest. At this time you are out of the house doing something else, and your landlady coerces your mother to do naughty things or she' tossing you both out and your mom really doesn't want to be the reason you get evicted so she comply's. This starts a whole chain of events where the landlady is fucking your mom behind your back, however you can avoid it by telling your landlady that you have a roommate when you pay your rent. This eliminates her leverage over your mother and there won't be any sex between your landlady and mother after that.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No, I mean that the author is developing both "Sins" and "Summoner´s legacy" and that sometimes when developing 2 games at the same time do not manage to develop any well (sometimes).
he isn't really developing them at the same time first he works on summoner's legacy when that versions out then he goes to work on sins most developers do this now so they don't get burnt out and get bored of the same game

Reactions: loikl

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
oh and about the questlog the mcs one it bugs when you finish her moms log it says it's either a bug or you've finished all the content in this version i know it's a bug cause it was before i went to the landlady's house

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The event with the landlady shouldn't actually be tied to the other questline, I'm rendering at the moment so I can't open renpy right now but you don't need to go to the landlady's apartment to advance the mothers questline. The mothers questline advances based upon either her affection or her submissiveness, in increments of 5 I believe. I believe that the maid outfit becomes available to purchase at the lingerie store after the first shopping visit and her submissiveness has reached 10. Then at 15 I think you are able to spank her as well. The kissing scenes are at 5, 10, and I think 15. You can actually follow both paths in this game though, you can scold her during the meals and give her good morning kisses and then both her affection and submissiveness will increase. I know there are some bugs and I will get them ironed out before the first big release, I was trying out some new things here is all.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yeah that's perfectly fine was just letting you know a bug i encountered when you think the game is ready to release here i'll update this thread for the new release i'll wait until you say it's ok before i update it

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think I finished the game but I am not sure.
I did evrything I think.
All quests are done I think.
I don't get what the sleep is for and you see the mom lying on the sofa at 6AM.
Is there something suppose to happen?
Other then that I am done I think.

JayDizzle

Sep 27, 2017
$600 a week for rent????
Wow everybody is desperate for the Benjamins nowadays.
Pretty soon we are all gonna live on the streets.
Great game by the way love the artwork and story.
But I would have made the mom the grandma cause she looks more like a grandma type.
And the landlady would have been perfet for the mom spot and made more sense since she is a Futa as well.
Love to see more real soon.
When is the next version by the way?
Cheaper than my rent (y)

Reactions: Deftonixx

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I think I finished the game but I am not sure.
I did evrything I think.
All quests are done I think.
I don't get what the sleep is for and you see the mom lying on the sofa at 6AM.
Is there something suppose to happen?
Other then that I am done I think.
all that is in this version with her mom there's 2 date scenes, one spanking her in her maid outfit, a scene with the landlord, a scene with the girl at the gym, i think it was 2 scenes with the girl at the lingere store i think that's it

Reactions: Sonico

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
all that is in this version with her mom there's 2 date scenes, one spanking her in her maid outfit, a scene with the landlord, a scene with the girl at the gym, i think it was 2 scenes with the girl at the lingere store i think that's it
Did all that
My question was what am I suppose to to with mom at 6AM just watch her sleep?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes