Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Really hope there is animations in this, would be amazing as there isnt many futa with good renders that has animations, would also love if summoners had animations aswel :)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Really hope there is animations in this, would be amazing as there isnt many futa with good renders that has animations, would also love if summoners had animations aswel :)
not yet maybe soon nun ya is always wanting some nice suggestions he's still working on game development as soon as he works everything out and this game has more content he may add some in i'm not sure he will so don't get excited till he says he will

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well they did put a lot for a demo.
I hope the next version is a lot bigger.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
gotta admit i like this game so far since you got more options on how you interact with people. not all people but at least some.
so far for me at least better then summoner's legacy

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
gotta admit i like this game so far since you got more options on how you interact with people. not all people but at least some.
so far for me at least better then summoner's legacy
To be honest, I agree. Summoners Legacy was the first thing I've ever done and it's kinda been an evolving project. My objective with Sins is to take the things I learn in developing Summoner's Legacy and apply that to Sins. As for the multiple paths that you get with the mother, I also intend to apply to the other characters as well. Like the girl from the lingerie store, now that you've helped her in her situation you have a little bit of leverage on her and can explore a domination path with her later on. As for the freak who works at the gym, I have the idea of the MC helping her out with an abusive father of her own. I would apply the affection and domination paths to Summoner's Legacy but I just don't see a way for the MC to exert any real control over the other characters yet, maybe once they have become really addicted to the MC that could change.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
To be honest, I agree. Summoners Legacy was the first thing I've ever done and it's kinda been an evolving project. My objective with Sins is to take the things I learn in developing Summoner's Legacy and apply that to Sins. As for the multiple paths that you get with the mother, I also intend to apply to the other characters as well. Like the girl from the lingerie store, now that you've helped her in her situation you have a little bit of leverage on her and can explore a domination path with her later on. As for the freak who works at the gym, I have the idea of the MC helping her out with an abusive father of her own. I would apply the affection and domination paths to Summoner's Legacy but I just don't see a way for the MC to exert any real control over the other characters yet, maybe once they have become really addicted to the MC that could change.
been a while since i played it. so i'll take your word on MC's character. only way i can reccomend multiple paths for SL is maybe additional power or agression from demon's "gift" also i think my only beef with sins atm is i had to see the fat old guy naked -.- even by m standards on that i accept as NTR i didn't care about girl sleeping with others. but that was just gross lol

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
oh wow that looks great i can't wait on the next version aspecially the mothers content i'm not a fan of ntr the old man i didn't like either but if it fits with her story you could leave it in also i kind of agree sins is better then summoner's i will add multiple choices tag for the thread and maybe ntr aswell are you doing something like that again nun ya like i said i'm not a fan but if you want it in there it's ok to but maybe have it as a choice

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm thinking you could add in a sister a girl from one of her fathers other families maybe her mother to (sister's) the mc can punish them well more abuse them to get back at her father for doing that to her also maybe mcs mother can do it to them to

Last edited:
Reactions: Sc0rch

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see..in a "serious" game..dating romance etc etc..if the mc has a humongous dick..it just looks dumb AF and ruins part of the experience..BUT..this is comedy..silliness and extreme stuff..so it is acceptable and amuses me...so if ya complain bout horses dick in this without realizing what the game is..you dont get it..

May 21, 2017
Here are some things i'd like to point out:

1. 600/- per month is actually cheap compared to how much money the MC can make in 3 days. In 3 days i could make 750/-. Work at any store and then work as a dancer for 3 days. Then work on the sex events.
2. Dom Path needs some scenes though. for now there's spanking when cleaning in maid outfit and groping of mom's ass when washing dishes.
3. In the love path we can't buy the maid outfit. But in Dom path we can buy both. Why is that? Can't you add a event in the love path where the mom would love to put on the maid outfit for her loving daughter?
4. If the MC lies to the Landlady then, landlady fucks MC's ass, can't this be used for the 'Landlady fucks MC's mom on next pay skip' event? What i mean is 'Lie' once or twice and then for the 3rd time she comes home to collect but MC is not available, thats when the Landlady blackmails the mom.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I haven't even played this yet, but I'm already thrilled, and reading this thread has made me want to go play Summoner's Legacy somehow. I keep seeing it and passing it, but now I'm curious to try it out! Thank you for a legit futa game! No shade to the trans-fans, but I prefer my lady-dicks to come "vagina-adjacent."
. . .
the landlady would have been perfect for the mom spot and made more sense since she is a Futa as well.
. . .
Just out of curiosity, why would that make more sense? In "manga-land" is futa sometimes a hereditary trait? 'Cause you know that's very much not how that works with hermaphrodites in real life right? Also, just from reading the description, not having played it, I thought the daughter's futa status might be the result Crowley's "abuse" taking a supernatural bend, but I'm only guessing.

P.S. Chasmalim : I do occasionally donate on Patreon, but there a lot of people I'm a fan of, and I'd be broke if I subscribed to all of them every month. So, I am one of those types that plays all the games here first, and then I go throw money at the people I think deserve it most. I imagine I'll be visiting your Patreon sometime soon. Thanks for sharing your art with us!

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It bothers me a little that it seems if you work on anything on friday, you'll miss finding the landlady.
Am i doing something wrong or is that by intent?

Also, every time i go to wash the dishes for mom (love path) i just get a black screen with text - is it supposed to be like that, a bug or did i miss something?
Because i would like to see the MC eating the mom's ass as said in the text!

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I haven't even played this yet, but I'm already thrilled, and reading this thread has made me want to go play Summoner's Legacy somehow. I keep seeing it and passing it, but now I'm curious to try it out! Thank you for a legit futa game! No shade to the trans-fans, but I prefer my lady-dicks to come "vagina-adjacent."

Just out of curiosity, why would that make more sense? In "manga-land" is futa sometimes a hereditary trait? 'Cause you know that's very much not how that works with hermaphrodites in real life right? Also, just from reading the description, not having played it, I thought the daughter's futa status might be the result Crowley's "abuse" taking a supernatural bend, but I'm only guessing.

P.S. Chasmalim : I do occasionally donate on Patreon, but there a lot of people I'm a fan of, and I'd be broke if I subscribed to all of them every month. So, I am one of those types that plays all the games here first, and then I go throw money at the people I think deserve it most. I imagine I'll be visiting your Patreon sometime soon. Thanks for sharing your art with us!
It would if you had read any of the story instead of looking at the pictures.
The landlady did say she went throught a lot of trouble getting into that arrangement with her tennant to get revenge on her father.
So she could have played that nonsense landlady role or her real mother.
And that Gollum looking face from Lord of the Rings could be her step mom not necessarilly her real mom.
Or she could have played her stepmoms mother.
I know for a fact a lot of irresponsible parents throw away their responsability to the grandparents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I liked this a lot, but it feels like, at least in the love route there isn't much talking, or I should say not to much buildup until your mom is on her knees playing the daughters meat flute, i thought there would be more teasing, just feels like it was a couple repetitive scenes then two short "dates" and than it popped off, I guess I hope for a slower burn once more stuff is added to the game, still pretty good if you are into this sort of stuff, good enough for me to support the guy at least.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
At 8 pm, the indicator circle shows that the mother is in the lounge, but there is no one.

She starts appearing after the second date on the 28th if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
At 8 pm, the indicator circle shows that the mother is in the lounge, but there is no one.

She starts appearing after the second date on the 28th if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah big bug issue. They said it would be fixed on the next version.
Along with other big bug issues.

Reactions: Ruodger
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes