LeilaNien

Oct 3, 2019
Now that I'm done playing is there an elegant way to uninstall the demo? the control panel doesn't recognize it for uninstall and I don't see a file anywhere in the downloaded folder. thanks.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Now that I'm done playing is there an elegant way to uninstall the demo? the control panel doesn't recognize it for uninstall and I don't see a file anywhere in the downloaded folder. thanks.
all you do is delete the game there's no need to uninstall it just delete the game folder and it's gone from your computer

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
To be honest, I agree. Summoners Legacy was the first thing I've ever done and it's kinda been an evolving project. My objective with Sins is to take the things I learn in developing Summoner's Legacy and apply that to Sins. As for the multiple paths that you get with the mother, I also intend to apply to the other characters as well. Like the girl from the lingerie store, now that you've helped her in her situation you have a little bit of leverage on her and can explore a domination path with her later on. As for the freak who works at the gym, I have the idea of the MC helping her out with an abusive father of her own. I would apply the affection and domination paths to Summoner's Legacy but I just don't see a way for the MC to exert any real control over the other characters yet, maybe once they have become really addicted to the MC that could change.
Very nice, thanks for letting us know, cant wait for the new update already

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
The landlady's scene triggers on fridays in the evening when you are on the world map. I put something in the questlog to remind you to go see her but it doesn't say much else. At around 10pm or so on friday if you are on the world map her location will appear, I'll make it easier for the player to know how to get there but it's intended for it to be a little hard for the player to find her. I am planning a scene where the player forgets to go and see her on friday so she comes to your house to collect on saturday and she's a bit surprised to find that you have a guest. At this time you are out of the house doing something else, and your landlady coerces your mother to do naughty things or she' tossing you both out and your mom really doesn't want to be the reason you get evicted so she comply's. This starts a whole chain of events where the landlady is fucking your mom behind your back, however you can avoid it by telling your landlady that you have a roommate when you pay your rent. This eliminates her leverage over your mother and there won't be any sex between your landlady and mother after that.
Are we going to be able to fuck the mother even so the landlady is also fucking her?

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Are we going to be able to fuck the mother even so the landlady is also fucking her?
You will be able to fuck the mother, and the landlady would only be able if you wanted the NTR content. I would give you the option of preventing that by making it so that if you tell the landlady about your mother living with you she won't have any leverage over your mother later on and extort her. She won't be able to tell your mother "MC didn't tell me she had someone living with her, bend over or I'm tossing you both out. Oh by the way don't tell MC about this."

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
You will be able to fuck the mother, and the landlady would only be able if you wanted the NTR content. I would give you the option of preventing that by making it so that if you tell the landlady about your mother living with you she won't have any leverage over your mother later on and extort her. She won't be able to tell your mother "MC didn't tell me she had someone living with her, bend over or I'm tossing you both out. Oh by the way don't tell MC about this."
Oh yeah but can I have both? Like gettin cucked by the landlady but also fucking the mother?

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
so, nun ya, when is gonna come the update ? its toooooo awsome, and the story so far is excellent. Thanks for the perfect work, and the same for summoner"s, of course

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes