Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Constantly getting errors during the shoot scene. Does anybody have a working save file right before the shoot? I really don´t wanna play everything again.
that issue is caused from using a save from the last version nun ya is working on a way to get old saves to work when he adds new characters

Reactions: PalmFace

Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
The new update is more horrified than pleased. It can be seen that a lot of scenes are reworked. In terms of plot, the promotion of one or two scenes. New clothes look cool on MC, this is perhaps the only thing that pleased. Now about the most MC. The MC's new appearance is, to put it mildly, repulsive. Her old face was many times nicer and more human. If the author goes here, please go back to the old version. Another thing that is confusing is the overly bigs ... iris. They are slightly smaller than the eye itself, why? It doesn't look pretty. Well finally I will say that I would like to wish good luck to the author. P. s: Long remembered whom same a new MC me reminds and all same found this good-looker.

Reactions: lifemare and greenp
D

Deleted member 1636691

Yeah, characters reminded me of trolls as well.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The MC's character model is the same, I just changed the skin texture to match the mothers new skin texture. I'll keep the criticism in mind though, in case more people feel negatively about it.

Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
The MC's character model is the same, I just changed the skin texture to match the mothers new skin texture. I'll keep the criticism in mind though, in case more people feel negatively about it.
Thank you for reading the comments and replying. Feedback is always important.

• Haha
Reactions: Luckzor

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So the handjob and the piss scene is really all there is yeah? Damn shame its not animated. The women are weird looking but its a hot weird lol.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So here's what's in the game so far.
Maid outfit:
Get 10 submissiveness and 400 bucks and go to the lingerie store.
Yoga outfit:
400 dollars and go to the lingerie store.
Spanking:
After the maid outfit and 15 submissiveness.
Bad day:
Triggers automatically on a monday morning.
Handjob:
Requires 10 or 15 affection or submissiveness and happens after the bad day.
Mother Masturbation:
Triggers after the Handjob scene in the evening.
Mothers blowjob:
Triggers after The masturbation scene, happens in the morning if you go to say good morning. requires 20 affection or submissiveness I believe.

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
I definitely second this, even the mother's model could use some improvement. The eyes are too big (both the eyeball and the iris), the lips are too big, tits are a cup too big, the waist is too small.

Apart from that, I don't like the haircut/color either but I guess that's a matter of taste.

The "Alex" character looks good (much better than the main character) except for the inflated eyes and lips (Edit: basically the eyes and lips are an issue on all characters, I think).

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Honestly, I like this game because the characters look different to other games. Loving the huge tits & lips

Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
I definitely second this, even the mother's model could use some improvement. The eyes are too big (both the eyeball and the iris), the lips are too big, tits are a cup too big, the waist is too small.

Apart from that, I don't like the haircut/color either but I guess that's a matter of taste.

The "Alex" character looks good (much better than the main character) except for the inflated eyes and lips (Edit: basically the eyes and lips are an issue on all characters, I think).
Support, but about haircut, remarks I have personally there is no. I hope the author understands that this is constructive criticism of people, who care about this project, not criticism for the sake of criticism. Well, just for comparison.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
dont know about this, i dont like it - dicks without balls is bad, why just no have anus and real dick, but art is very good

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Honestly, I like this game because the characters look different to other games. Loving the huge tits & lips
Yeah, the obviously over-the-top bodies make a nice change from all the games trying for realism (and mostly failing). The writing is hit and miss: Some parts are pretty funny, others are fairly primitive.

Reactions: PalmFace

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I personally dont like the mother new haircut but thats me, also if you redid all the the old scenes we need a new save right?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Story doesn't match the overview. In the overview it states that the mother knocked on her daughters door yet in the game she walks right into the house.

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes