Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
A simple question : For now what can we do with the landlord ? (except paying the rent or getting fucked)
Is there any special event (after all I thought that the landlady was for NTR content with the Mom (or am I wrong ?)

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
A simple question : For now what can we do with the landlord ? (except paying the rent or getting fucked)
Is there any special event (after all I thought that the landlady was for NTR content with the Mom (or am I wrong ?)
I'm planning a Optional NTR path where the Landlady blackmails your mother but the player will be able to opt out of that by simply telling the landlady that you have a new roommate and that removes the leverage that the landlady would have had over your mother. However it will increase your rent and if you don't have your rent your landlady will fuck you instead, any good daughter would probably take a gang rape for their mother right? lol

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I'm planning a Optional NTR path where the Landlady blackmails your mother but the player will be able to opt out of that by simply telling the landlady that you have a new roommate and that removes the leverage that the landlady would have had over your mother. However it will increase your rent and if you don't have your rent your landlady will fuck you instead, any good daughter would probably take a gang rape for their mother right? lol
Thank you or the answer :)
It's cool to have content like that too, I really love your game right now and I'm sure this little NTR could be really good (for those who like it of course). I'm eager to see the landlady in action with the mother ^^

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Any release date on this one?
I finished the renders but I need about a week to do all the scripting, it's not a big update, only around 250 images and some bugfixes. There will be a blowjob scene with the MC and another futa in the strip club and a few sex scenes with the MC and her mother at home.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I finished the renders but I need about a week to do all the scripting, it's not a big update, only around 250 images and some bugfixes. There will be a blowjob scene with the MC and another futa in the strip club and a few sex scenes with the MC and her mother at home.
Thanks for the answer! Are you going to add the landlord event after this update?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hey guys mega took down my account for no reason and stole my money so the mega links are temporarily unavailable I'll make a new account and reupload them sorry about this
Don't be sorry.
We should be thanking you for (possibly) having to deal with it again in the future.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes