Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Looks like it's legit. See 1.03 (1.02 is the old OP) up on other sites also and the size is +200mb which is pretty close to the description.
The link that guy posted is 1.01 demo 3 it's an old version and like i said he hasn't released it not on patreon those sites are lying they just named it 1.03 and added random files in there to make it bigger

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
The link that guy posted is 1.01 demo 3 it's an old version and like i said he hasn't released it not on patreon those sites are lying they just named it 1.03 and added random files in there to make it bigger
Imagine saying you have the 1.03 version when the 1.03 is not even released yet

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
haha yeah I've been looking at his post a lot no links anywhere to 1.03 so i think nun ya would need to come on here and tell people it isn't out yet cause people aren't listening to me
He might have released it to the gold patreons considering the comments on the posts but I am not sure

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I got tired of creating posts for every update so I have a single link to the public build and the same for the private builds. When I release a new build I just move the previous build to the public build and put the newest build in the private folder. There is a new build and I have sent the link to Dark Coven, sorry for the confusion.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I was going to say, some of the sample pics looked new and with the same characters. So unless he posted self rendered pics just to "fool" us, on top of enough stuff to add the 200mb to make it the same size as mentioned on patreon....... but the explanation is already here lol.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Kratos7682 No, the mother is the roommate. The land lady is the one you pay rent to that if you are two weeks late shoves her futa cock up the main character's ass.

Reactions: RHFlash

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
So about the scene in the bathroom where the MC is pissing, is there going to be more to it in the future? like pissdrinking if you have high domination path?

Reactions: darlic

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
Hello have you the same problem like me? For several scene, i just have the image but not the text at the bottom.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sins Of Her Father v1.03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: SlimeDroid and 6een
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes