Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sins Of Her Father v1.03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks 66 i'll add it to the op

Reactions: 6een and the66

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
he's been redoing the assets for Summoner's he has been posting images on my discord server i can see if i'm allowed to add my discord until he makes his own

Reactions: Snugglepuff

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Looks great and the news are nice =)
Can't wait to see a futa auntie!
I'm going to miss those bright hair colors in 1.01 though.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys from now on sins will be f95 exclusive Patreon are being their normal selves again i'm not sure about the image packs though still waiting to hear from nun ya about that

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Is this game still being developed? I checked Patreon and the "active/currently developing games" says only Summoners Legacy, when you go to summoners Legacy here on f95 it says on hold.

So whats being developed this or summoners? I love this games renders so just curious if sins is continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnuncommonsmith
Feb 19, 2018
Is this game still being developed? I checked Patreon and the "active/currently developing games" says only Summoners Legacy, when you go to summoners Legacy here on f95 it says on hold.

So whats being developed this or summoners? I love these renders so just curious if its going to continue.
I think he is remaking summoners

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017

So whats being developed this or summoners? I love these renders so just curious if its going to continue.
I'm still working on this game but I am not allowed to link it to the Patreon page so the only place this game can be advertised and downloaded will be here on this site. Apparently Patreon considers sex between "Step Siblings" to be incest and against their TOS. I will have another update for this game after I get the update for Summoner's Legacy done. The only reason I still have that on my patreon id because I set it up so that the player can set the relationships themselves, that wouldn't work for Sin's.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I have love at 55and corruption at 63. Is there any new content after that?

Edit: How do you getto share the bed? Still hasnt happened to me and I´m at70/70 now.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have love at 55and corruption at 63. Is there any new content after that?

Edit: How do you getto share the bed? Still hasnt happened to me and I´m at70/70 now.
it should be automatic it' has been abit since i've played it try to raise them more or click on mom when she is in bed maybe also ask for some sexual stuff in the living room like bj or spanking when she is cleaning

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
it should be automatic it' has been abit since i've played it try to raise them more or click on mom when she is in bed maybe also ask for some sexual stuff in the living room like bj or spanking when she is cleaning
Did all that. i might just redownload and start over again

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
not to sure depends what nun ya wants to do if he adds those in it would be optional like the ntr since it's not on patreon anymore it isn't out of the question just what nun ya decides

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes