RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I just tried the newest version here with the reworked models and it was really good. I especially like the anal scene with the 'roomate'. It was pure gold

Reactions: OneWayMissile

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm at a loss.. Tagged with gay.. What exactly does this game's definition of gay mean?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
for people who don't know me and nun ya have merged together we share the same discord server don't worry his games won't change in any way our games are pretty much the same so we thought it was a good idea to merge together that and he didn't have his own server it'll save him alot of time making his own and he will have somewhere to share his work other then patreon

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
is futa on futa gay?
If you define gay as being attracted to the same sex then futa on futa would be gay, but I think many men would say that doesn't count, kinda like lesbians don't count. But two dudes kissing is enough to make their noodle go limp, I'm not into that either but to each their own I say.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
a very good point that gay means homosexual (homo as same), though i've heard plenty of times that lebians call themselves gay. what i think, homosexual can be used when there are two genders, as an antonym to heterosexual (hetero as other).

on the contrary, futas have ability to reproduce without help from people of another gender. they can be fucked by men or fuck women to have children and such relations can be called heterosexual, but also they can fuck each other and have children with each other.

i think there should be another word used for relations between two or more futas, like homeosexual (homeo as similar) or ensexual (en as inner).

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
for people who don't know me and nun ya have merged together we share the same discord server don't worry his games won't change in any way our games are pretty much the same so we thought it was a good idea to merge together that and he didn't have his own server it'll save him alot of time making his own and he will have somewhere to share his work other then patreon
Can you link me your discord?

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
a very good point that gay means homosexual (homo as same), though i've heard plenty of times that lebians call themselves gay. what i think, homosexual can be used when there are two genders, as an antonym to heterosexual (hetero as other).

on the contrary, futas have ability to reproduce without help from people of another gender. they can be fucked by men or fuck women to have children and such relations can be called heterosexual, but also they can fuck each other and have children with each other.

i think there should be another word used for relations between two or more futas, like homeosexual (homeo as similar) or ensexual (en as inner).
Wtf you even talking about?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Personally, to me, gay and lesbians, while both identify under sexuality as "homosexuality", I still consider them separate sexuality "instances" under the obvious names, Gay and Lesbians.

I don't consider futa's gay, or at least, I could understand if it SEMI-counted for lesbians. Either way, for me, gay is man/two men, not women with dicks, because it doesn't just take a dick being there to attract me, otherwise I'd basically be straight if this appealed to me because of the breasts and vagina still there.

But that's all just my truth; my take on it. I don't really know what I'd classify Futa's to be, I just know they aren't for me, but I'm not remotely shaming this either, just explaining why it ultimately for me doesn't count SPECIFICALLY as gay. I can't speak on the lesbian or etc part whatsoever, I just know it's not gay, it's not for me.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
A man fucks a woman = straight
A man fucks a man = gay
A woman fucks a woman = lesbian
A man fucks a futa = straight?
A futa fucks a woman = straight?
A woman fucks a man = a futa fucks a man? = straight or gay?
A woman fucks a futa = a futa fucks a futa? = straight? lesbian?

Reactions: Nemesis1247

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Personally, to me, gay and lesbians, while both identify under sexuality as "homosexuality", I still consider them separate sexuality "instances" under the obvious names, Gay and Lesbians.

I don't consider futa's gay, or at least, I could understand if it SEMI-counted for lesbians. Either way, for me, gay is man/two men, not women with dicks, because it doesn't just take a dick being there to attract me, otherwise I'd basically be straight if this appealed to me because of the breasts and vagina still there.

But that's all just my truth; my take on it. I don't really know what I'd classify Futa's to be, I just know they aren't for me, but I'm not remotely shaming this either, just explaining why it ultimately for me doesn't count SPECIFICALLY as gay. I can't speak on the lesbian or etc part whatsoever, I just know it's not gay, it's not for me.
Exactly!If you are gay you are attracted to mascunility or man. Normally a futa looks exactly like a woman except by the dick. Im pretty sure my gay friends wouldn't like or feel attracted by futas cause they are pretty much woman but with the dick. I also cant speak on the lesbian part but I would understand if lesbians liked them

Reactions: KekKoo

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
.... Not what i was hoping for when i a got a ping on the gay tag. I'm not getting how this is suposed to be gay but then again im still stuck in the time when gay was guy on guy. Still i suppose it doesnt look awful but im gonna pass. Good luck to the author on this and future projects =D

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there is no gay content i think a mod added it in just to be funny which it wasn't you are free to pass on it just saying there is no gay content

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
.... Not what i was hoping for when i a got a ping on the gay tag. I'm not getting how this is suposed to be gay but then again im still stuck in the time when gay was guy on guy. Still i suppose it doesnt look awful but im gonna pass. Good luck to the author on this and future projects =D
Sorry to make you feel disappointed, I did not intend to cause any harm. I'm just trying to understand this very sensitive to me aspect. I'm not into gay stuff though everyone can fuck anyone who agrees. New thing to me is that people here don't see gay as homosexual, there is a clear boundary between gays and lesbians. So I wanted to clarify if it's straight, gay or lesbian when a futa fucks with another futa.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Sorry to make you feel disappointed, I did not intend to cause any harm. I'm just trying to understand this very sensitive to me aspect. I'm not into gay stuff though everyone can fuck anyone who agrees. New thing to me is that people here don't see gay as homosexual, there is a clear boundary between gays and lesbians. So I wanted to clarify if it's straight, gay or lesbian when a futa fucks with another futa.
You make an interesting point, though from my perspective, a "Futa" in the classic sense would be a lady, so in this case the lesbian tag would be more appropriate. I'd like to stress that im not "harmed" by it and i give major respect for game devs they are all impressive in my eyes, even if i dont subscribe to their genres.

I suppose my point of veiw on herms/futas fall under the masculinity of the character, a herm with no tits and male personality archetype would be considered male to me not female/futa. Just some food for thought, but then again i do have a classic view of gender.

As a bisexual dude with very specific tastes, as i'm sure many people have, I do differentiate between gay and lesbian especial with games, mostly because im not all that into lesbian action baring some circumstances. This also might stem from where i grew up as the term gay wasnt heavily used for female homosexuality.

Thanks for your response, i hope im not coming off as disgruntled, im mostly just a little peeved/annoyed with the common usages of certain tags everywhere, not just on this specific site.

Reactions: ohenrythefilth
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes