Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand what a fan signature means, why be so rude?
Why assume I was being rude?

If you'd look up a few posts to Dark Coven's post, you'll see his signature and how it's much like many, many other user's signatures that feature different games. Some even link to their relevant thread here too...

It's obvious, and it's not rude and more than reasonable to question when an adult on an adult forum for adult materials seemingly can't see the obvious.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
It's not necessary obvious, I didn't know how signatures of that kind were called. Thus, your answer still looks very angry and rude to me.

Instead of asking a simple question what exactly is unclear for a person, you downplay a person saying what's crystal clear to you. It may be not, if a person is not a native English speaker and is not a forum worm.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It may be not, if a person is not a native English speaker and is not a forum worm.
Native English speaker or not (you clearly have an above basic level grasp of English), an apparent lack of common sense, of basic analytical and reasoning ability, in what is supposedly an adult is something that should always be questioned. Especially on forums of this nature.
Resorting to insults doesn't work in your favour either, especially when you have a grasp of the English language that shows you've learned more than enough that you should have the capacity to "put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4", particularly when you've displayed the exact same behaviour previously as I have been toward you.

If you really want to continue the charade though, take it to PMs - Private Messages. No sense we derail things any more than we have.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Resorting to insults doesn't work in your favour either, especially when you have a grasp of the English language that shows you've learned more than enough that you should have the capacity to "put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4", particularly when you've displayed the exact same behaviour previously as I have been toward you.

If you really want to continue the charade though, take it to PMs - Private Messages. No sense we derail things any more than we have.
And you still continue to try insulting me. I'll tell you a secret: it doesn't work when a translation needed. Anyway, in the start, I've just asked a question, I didn't downplay anyone, in contrast to you. You've started this charade here, so it has to be settled here. If you wanted this to be taken to PMs, you should've PMed me first not trying to make yourself better than me. I'm not a forum worm but I used enough of them. I've never seen that "fan signature" but I know what signature means on forums.

Reactions: vanderdeckcen

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This game is so hot. It would've become one of my favorite futa games ever, if it weren't for the over exaggerated genitals.

Just my opinion though, I'm sure a lot of people like this.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This game is so hot. It would've become one of my favorite futa games ever, if it weren't for the over exaggerated genitals.

Just my opinion though, I'm sure a lot of people like this.
don't worry as soon as the Summoner's update is finished he is redoing a few models for Sins now he has no restrictions from patreon he is going wild on the content so expect a much better game :)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Am I high or imagining things or do this and Summoner's legacy contain identical scenes? Like, literally identical like they were copy/pasted from one into the other?

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
They're not really copypasted. They're literally the same scenes told to different characters.
I guess and hope that Nun Ya will make more games about the world he created.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
once Nun Ya gets back to this game he is redoing and changing a lot of stuff since it's not on patreon anymore he is going wild with the content (which I won't spoil) so it will be it's own game and won't be part of Summoner's anymore I will post an update about Sins here when he has anything he wants to share

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
OMG. LMAO. Everyone complaining about the horse-cock. Meanwhile, the futa banging her mum is set in the realm of reality.

Screw em all and give her a REAL horse cock.

Just need to add animations and it's golden.

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is there a ending in this game ?
I don't have any new scene for a long time , how can I know I finished the game ?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes