vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I've only one complaint about the actual content of this / summoner's legacy, and that's the MC hairstyle. Would be damn nice to be able to pick a more feminine one. This one looks like some biker chick, and the one in summoners legacy looks like my old military high and tight.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I've only one complaint about the actual content of this / summoner's legacy, and that's the MC hairstyle. Would be damn nice to be able to pick a more feminine one. This one looks like some biker chick, and the one in summoners legacy looks like my old military high and tight.
don't worry Sins is going through a huge change it'll be so much better the new mc is way hotter then this one

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
trust me the changes are for the better also a lovely new addition as well which you will see soon ;)
everyone, of course, has their own tastes :) And since I don't know how hard it would be to change 1 thing about a model, I don't know how unreasonable of a request it is. Say, in the game Captain Vance, you can choose female or futa and it changes the model to have a dick or not. Would it be as simple with a hairstyle? Maybe a barber that could give you a different cut. I'm all for options so everyone is happy vs mandatory choices that only leaves some.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
everyone, of course, has their own tastes :) And since I don't know how hard it would be to change 1 thing about a model, I don't know how unreasonable of a request it is. Say, in the game Captain Vance, you can choose female or futa and it changes the model to have a dick or not. Would it be as simple with a hairstyle? Maybe a barber that could give you a different cut. I'm all for options so everyone is happy vs mandatory choices that only leaves some.
maybe right now he's just focusing on doing these changes maybe after this version is released he would be open to ideas

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
trust me the changes are for the better also a lovely new addition as well which you will see soon ;)
I will see
and can you answer my first question one post above please :

" is there a ending in this game ?
I don't have any new scene for a long time , how can I know I finished the game ? "

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I will see
and can you answer my first question one post above please :

" is there a ending in this game ?
I don't have any new scene for a long time , how can I know I finished the game ? "
look at the book icon at the bottom of the screen not the book in your room it'll tell you if there's any scenes left in the version

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys the game will now be available on subscribestar aswell support there will be optional so don't think you have to support the development also with games me and Nun Ya make together we are called Fallen Angel Productions

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes