Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Nice little game! Funny, entertaining, very nice graphics, crazy enough but not too much.
I'm clearly not in gay stuff, I hate been dominated and I really liked this game. We can deduce that it's a General Audiences one... Well... nearly General... :D
It's just that for now, I avoid forgetting to pay my rent. But I'm sure in a near futur, Mom will be usefull... and well used for it :love::D

Chasmalim
I found 2 little typos
Home_kitchen.rpy:
... your oral skills and suck my cock. Are you realdy?"

Strip_Club.rpy:
Main_Orgasm "Your so good, I could fuck your mouth all day."

And please... Could you stop with the "" stuff??
Python:
scene XYZ
with Dissolve(0.5)
""
And try a:
Python:
scene XYZ
with Dissolve(0.5)
$ renpy.pause()
instead?
It will do the same, without displaying the useless textbox.
Pleeaaase?? :giggle:

Reactions: drannoc

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nice little game! Funny, entertaining, very nice graphics, crazy enough but not too much.
I'm clearly not in gay stuff, I hate been dominated and I really liked this game. We can deduce that it's a General Audiences one... Well... nearly General... :D
It's just that for now, I avoid forgetting to pay my rent. But I'm sure in a near futur, Mom will be usefull... and well used for it :love::D

Chasmalim
I found 2 little typos
Home_kitchen.rpy:
... your oral skills and suck my cock. Are you realdy?"

Strip_Club.rpy:
Main_Orgasm "Your so good, I could fuck your mouth all day."

And please... Could you stop with the "" stuff??
Python:
scene XYZ
with Dissolve(0.5)
""
And try a:
Python:
scene XYZ
with Dissolve(0.5)
$ renpy.pause()
instead?
It will do the same, without displaying the useless textbox.
Pleeaaase?? :giggle:
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll try the pause code like you suggested. I was using the other because I figured there would be some images players would want to pause on for a minute and just get a really good look at the image, lol. But I'll find a way to get rid of the textbox, thanks for the feedback.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll try the pause code like you suggested. I was using the other because I figured there would be some images players would want to pause on for a minute and just get a really good look at the image, lol. But I'll find a way to get rid of the textbox, thanks for the feedback.
The pause, like I wrote it do that ;)
It's not timed but wait for a space or a click, exactly like the ""... Less the textbox displaying nothing. So we have an even better view to your images :love:

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Sorry to intrude, but there could be a little more of that sexy text of yours IMHO. There should be a way to hide it though.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Unofficial Android
Hey guys the android version is done you need this app which I've provided to get the game to run I've also included instructions on installing the game also I suggest downloading hacker's keyboard it's the best keyboard I've found for Joiplay ports

Last edited:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Sorry to intrude, but there could be a little more of that sexy text of yours IMHO. There should be a way to hide it though.
To hide? The text? You mean something like pressing the H key as on every RenPy games? :p

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
If the game isn't even on Patreon any more, do we even still need the incest patch?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If the game isn't even on Patreon any more, do we even still need the incest patch?
that is a good question next time I talk to him I'll ask him for you I forgot about that haha thanks for asking the question
Edit: i spoke to nun ya he said he will change it so next update the patch won't be needed

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
also for my android versions don't ask nun ya if you have problems he knows nothing them he just gave me the ok for these he won't be able to help you with any problems you face

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
if i didn't mention this already just letting people know nun ya is releasing another update for Summoner's before coming back to sins so there will be a delay until this update for Summoners is finished

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
if i didn't mention this already just letting people know nun ya is releasing another update for Summoner's before coming back to sins so there will be a delay until this update for Summoners is finished
how much contest is here? o,o is there walkthrough? o,o
played it, but dont know if there is more.

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi,
first: great crazy game :)
second: dunno if i already got all the content ? Cant find the guide in the game xD. Only see the button for the points. Please help me :)
Got 150 pts each :). Sorry for beeing stupid ^^.

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
Hi nun ya
It s been a pleasure to see the new drawings in sumonner. As I know, you're now updating sin. Tell us a bit where is the update. We wait for it sooooo much. Hope you the best and stay at home.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes