Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Sins [Demo 3] [Nun Ya] - Original Size: 702MB

Download PC (176MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I would like to like this game, but really, why does the dev make the women look like victims of plastic surgery addiction? The step mother kind of look like Gollum. That's not a sexy look.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sins [Demo 3] [Nun Ya] - Original Size: 702MB

Download PC (176MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you i'll update the op now ah just realized you did it yourself thank you again for the compressed version

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I would like to like this game, but really, why does the dev make the women look like victims of plastic surgery addiction? The step mother kind of look like Gollum. That's not a sexy look.
he appreciates feedback and suggestions this is only the first release maybe later on in development he will redo her

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I really like this demo :)
So much content compared to others games !! And as it was in Summoner's Legacy the sex scenes are awesome, I really love it !! I really like the games of Nun Ya and especially the chara-design (unusual yes but I think it's a good thing now because we recognize Nun Ya's art compared of the others games that all have the same models).

However I'm curious, there is a set of renders in the OP and some of them show the MC being fuck by another futa... is this in the game ? I don't find it for now :/

Keep going Chasmalim you're doing great :)

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So much content compared to others games !! And as it was in Summoner's Legacy the sex scenes are awesome, I really love it !! I really like the games of Nun Ya and especially the chara-design (unusual yes but I think it's a good thing now because we recognize Nun Ya's art compared of the others games that all have the same models).

However I'm curious, there is a set of renders in the OP and some of them show the MC being fuck by another futa... is this in the game ? I don't find it for now :/

There is an imagebutton that will pop up on the world map on friday at I think around 10pm, that is your landlady. You start the game 1 week behind on your rent and if you don't have it for her when you go to her you can ask her for an extension. However the first weeks extension will cost you a blowjob and the second week is anal sex. I have a much more detailed set of events planned for the landlady, including blackmailing your mother into sex behind your back. Players will be able to avoid this route by being open and telling the landlady about her when she goes to pay the rent, though it will mean an increase in the players rent.

Reactions: Goronthil

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

The other futa would be the landlady (actual landlady, not mom). You may find her on fridays, 10 pm.
What can be a little more complicated than it seem, as doing any work or going to gym will keep the MC busy until 11pm....

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
walkthrough ?
this is only the first release so there's no walkthrough at the moment all content triggers automatically apart from the landlady i think it's on friday a button appears while your at home you click it and it triggers i forgot the time but sure it's friday

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
this is only the first release so there's no walkthrough at the moment all content triggers automatically apart from the landlady i think it's on friday a button appears while your at home you click it and it triggers i forgot the time but sure it's friday
thank you very much

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
just wondering should i add the ntr tag if the landlady will start fucking mcs mom because the way mc is she would want to join in

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The idea that I had for the landlady to start blackmailing the mother would require an NTR tag I think, but it will become evident to the MC that the Landlady is not an ally. The landlady is the Demon Queen, the older daughter of Aleister Crowley that was traded off to a demon lord in exchange for power. This explains her desire for revenge on the MC's father. But Yes I think the NTR tag would be appropriate.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The idea that I had for the landlady to start blackmailing the mother would require an NTR tag I think, but it will become evident to the MC that the Landlady is not an ally. The landlady is the Demon Queen, the older daughter of Aleister Crowley that was traded off to a demon lord in exchange for power. This explains her desire for revenge on the MC's father. But Yes I think the NTR tag would be appropriate.
Makes the Landlady also sound a little irrational to say the least, not to consider Crowley's younger child might be a messed up victim and hate "daddy" as much as the MC does.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Makes the Landlady also sound a little irrational to say the least, not to consider Crowley's younger child might be a messed up victim and hate "daddy" as much as the MC does.
Right but she's in that mindframe of that "Daddy" abandoned her for another family too, so she's got quite a bit of resentment and jealousy towards his other children. If everything works out the way it's playing in my head it's going to be a pretty dark comedy filled with sex and perversion.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Right but she's in that mindframe of that "Daddy" abandoned her for another family too, so she's got quite a bit of resentment and jealousy towards his other children. If everything works out the way it's playing in my head it's going to be a pretty dark comedy filled with sex and perversion.
Simply put, she has some daddy issues thaat make her pretty blind to the fact the "other children" are just as disposable to him. Well, nobody is perfect.... ;)

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
anybody can write the path to reach all the situations in this game? sorry for my bad english
thank you

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
done sounds to be a great story maybe mc makes her like a slave like she's doing with her mother the landlady could be the sister from the other family i was talking about

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes