JoshXD

Jun 4, 2021
Can someone tell me what I do after having passed to the second pose when the protagonist thinks that he woke up on the sofa and did the 4 actions (caressing her arm and leg, licking her pussy and inserting the dildo in her anus) I almost completed the bar of lust, what am I missing and can you tell me the methods to increase the percentage of sex please

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
Can someone tell me what I do after having passed to the second pose when the protagonist thinks that he woke up on the sofa and did the 4 actions (caressing her arm and leg, licking her pussy and inserting the dildo in her anus) I almost completed the bar of lust, what am I missing and can you tell me the methods to increase the percentage of sex please
you have to wait for some updates ;)
(do not forget:this game is not final : it is an early version)

Reactions: JoshXD

Heckahawk

May 29, 2017
I feel like an idiot here, but every time I try to open this game, it immediately crashes-won't even make it to the title screen. Is there some sort of setting I need to change on my computer to get this to work?

Reactions: DNCH2019

Fox0077

Jun 24, 2019
Developer. Please add more sex content. The key to the neighbor's room is to apply the sleep content at night. And a few episodes where the neighbor will get stuck)

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you need to interogate the women,first menace her,then ask her how many money did made,then menace her by throw to jail,then tell her to give the value of money,and at last,tell her your call her mom,and in end serach her body.

Reactions: inconnuG

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
Hm, sunbathing doesn't seem to work for me. At Sundays 12:00 Emily is standing naked in her room. At 13:00 and 14:00 she is just standing naked in the kitchen doorframe. Do we have to trigger something?
Edit: Apparently my save file was corrupted. I used a different one and everything worked fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: XtreamAnim

RZ900

Sep 5, 2022
ugly generic models:sick:, this is what you get when the dev have no artistic talent
and try to make a game without spend money, very trash

• Angry
Reactions: Alphahelix42
2.50 star(s) 53 Votes