necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I don't understand how the massage works when I ask him to take off his clothes, he lowers the heart bar, how do I ask him to fuck or suck me?

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
I don't understand how the massage works when I ask him to take off his clothes, he lowers the heart bar, how do I ask him to fuck or suck me?
Hi,
the best is you read this post => CLICK
(scroll down :
interactions : Heart O Meter:
and

how to continue drunk mother with her underwear
Hi,
the best is you read this post => CLICK
scroll down:
=>@ home => living room => the drunken Emily (mom) on the couch:

hikyo

Jun 12, 2017
Hi.
I bought the brothel, make the tour with candy (showing how she makes her client happy doesnt work whereas the skip to the tour does).
I got the second room, 7 beds , and 5 whores.
When i managed the brothel the only answer i got for the clients is "all the girl are occupied for the moment" and the glory room is empty.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
the game is not bad but it needs a lot of polishing, here are a few things that from my perspective you should fix:
- when you load the game you always appear in your room, you should appear where you saved.
- when you save you don't see the day in the save and others I think you should put a timestamp it doesn't distinguish between you know
- You could use a fast travel map, moving around the house is very heavy and it is small.
- I would reduce the number of actions you have, the ones you can't use should be disabled or changing the menu to number is a bit tedious, being changed from touch to change position is almost the only thing you can do.
- You should also fix the reset when loading the game, when you load not only do you appear in the room, but your progress is deleted with the books and cameras installed, maybe something else is reset and can spoil the progress of the game.
- when you leave the brothel, sometimes the game gets caught
- when you make dialogues with the whores in the alley sometimes they don't let you continue
- when you talk to tyron or any other character if you're very close it won't let you answer it and the game gets stuck to solve this easily I would let you access the menu from the conversations
- you should be able to buy more than 1 object of each type, it is fucking heavy to have to buy the cream for each massage and the objects would be nice if they had more than one use, you offer a glass of whiskey to the mother when the pool is not there whole bottle and you don't spend a sunscreen to use it once is absurd
Nice I didn't save my progress and this is what happens
View attachment 2044590
I think I discovered how to avoid the bug, go the farthest from tyron, because he has a scene in which he approaches him and if he doesn't do that, the dialog doesn't appear, but loads until it appears

Last edited:

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
my sinstory fun mod gifs

CLOTHES ^^ NO PROBELM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

don't fart during a massage at the spa

your boss jenny is watching you

madison and jenifer ;D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanechka1

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
broken for me, will check normal version
It should work, more or less. But i didn't test it. Could be some Text over Text Bug, or Bug after talk to the People you can hire (You should save everytime before you talk and hire the Womans outside from the brothel). And the brothel themself is a mess at the time i think. If these Issue's are fixed, don't know. Haven't played it the last days and the Fixxed Version. Isn't much Content yet.

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
How do you get emily passed out on the sofa?
alcohol :p the cause and solution to all of life's problems (Homer J. Simpson)

how you get emily (mom) drunk ?
@ 20:00 (08:00 PM)

emily sitting on the tabel at the living room an want to drink
you need a bottle of whiskey => computer shop
sit with her and speak to her ......... "sure mom there is a another bottle for you "
@ 22:00 (10:00 PM)

she is lying drunk on the couch

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMelenas

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
the game is not bad but it needs a lot of polishing, here are a few things that from my perspective you should fix:
- when you load the game you always appear in your room, you should appear where you saved.
- when you save you don't see the day in the save and others I think you should put a timestamp it doesn't distinguish between you know
- You could use a fast travel map, moving around the house is very heavy and it is small.
- I would reduce the number of actions you have, the ones you can't use should be disabled or changing the menu to number is a bit tedious, being changed from touch to change position is almost the only thing you can do.
- You should also fix the reset when loading the game, when you load not only do you appear in the room, but your progress is deleted with the books and cameras installed, maybe something else is reset and can spoil the progress of the game.
- when you leave the brothel, sometimes the game gets caught
- when you make dialogues with the whores in the alley sometimes they don't let you continue
- when you talk to tyron or any other character if you're very close it won't let you answer it and the game gets stuck to solve this easily I would let you access the menu from the conversations
- you should be able to buy more than 1 object of each type, it is fucking heavy to have to buy the cream for each massage and the objects would be nice if they had more than one use, you offer a glass of whiskey to the mother when the pool is not there whole bottle and you don't spend a sunscreen to use it once is absurd

I think I discovered how to avoid the bug, go the farthest from tyron, because he has a scene in which he approaches him and if he doesn't do that, the dialog doesn't appear, but loads until it appears
Thank you for the information, I had this problem and tried to play it again 6 times in a row, but I will take your advice and try it

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes