john1230

Oct 6, 2020
its not a performance issue, im running good frames all over. its a code lock.
again: it is not the engine thats malfunctioning, but the control code in the background. I can click anywhere and the marker appears and moves, but nothing happens until i hit escape to break out of whatever function or error there is. the characters keep playing their own idle animations without issue.
OK, I'm going to cut the dev some slack since it's still early on in the build. Hopefully XtreamAnim can hunt down the bugs as the game does have potential.

after the computer abruptly shut down when turned on, I saw this View attachment 2042098
Yikes:oops:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
View attachment 2042204

how i can grape ? I try M but nothing appear....
Hover around the middle of the neck just where her hair ends, that's where the zipper is once you've found the right spot the mouse icon will change. Then you just click and drag the zipper downwards.

*Bug in the fix version of v0.4.31. The sex option don't trigger in the bed room after the first massage, and when you put out a fix can it be named v0.4.31b as naming it the same will make it confusing when talking about bugs.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hover around the middle of the neck just where her hair ends, that's where the zipper is once you've found the right spot the mouse icon will change. Then you just click and drag the zipper downwards.

*Bug in the fix version of v0.4.31. The sex option don't trigger in the bed room after the first massage, and when you put out a fix can it be named v0.4.31b as naming it the same will make it confusing when talking about bugs.
thank but i have another problem in this version
1663105447612.png

can read the text and i have another text who block all action at the bottom

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
thank but i have another problem in this version
View attachment 2042255

can read the text and i have another text who block all action at the bottom
Download the fix version on the front page or the one posted by ding1807

Why I can't run this game? Crush and no windows about mistake.
Why would anyone know? Post your computer specification, then someone might have a chance to give you an answer.

Reactions: Destriss

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
the computer suddenly turned off while playing because the electricity in the house was turned off after it was turned on, I started the game and got this View attachment 2042098
damm, i faced a similar situation but i managed to fix it using an old profile.ini file, im attaching the file, if you are still facing that issue then extract the file and copy it to "AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.4.31"

Last edited:
Reactions: bjltyn

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
1)if I cheat,the save(only 1 save slot)would be a mess
2)need guide,message and interrogate stuff
3)gallery plz

XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
Any new content with mom? No?
Yep, check the changelog
Download apk Android?
this is a 3d game that can't be compiled into APK

What NTR is there in the game?
it was added by mistake, we just asked to remove the tag and it has been removed

1)if I cheat,the save(only 1 save slot)would be a mess
2)need guide,message and interrogate stuff
3)gallery plz
thanks for reporting we will check it out, but what kind of cheat are you using (in-game cheat or cheat engine)

is this the The Twist 2.0?
the twist is a great game, but Sinstory does have anything similar with it

bjltyn

May 29, 2020
damm, i faced a similar situation but i managed to fix it using an old profile.ini file, im attaching the file, if you are still facing that issue then extract the file and copy it to "AppData\LocalLow\XtreamAnim\SinStory V0.4.31"
thanks

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
is there any way to fuck the stepmom because for the life of me I cannot find it? a guide would be eternally grateful.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes