XtreamAnim

Game Developer
Jan 27, 2021
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something.

I have seen Tyron speak to Emily at 19:00 and according to the guide posted on this thread the next step towards the brothel is to speak to Tyron but I can't speak to him.

If I go to the back of the alley straight away he is not here.
If I pay 20$ to Candy he is there but I can't interact with him in any way (neither before or after the BJ scene).
And if I try to give 80$ to candy, she tells me it's not a good idea.

I don't know if stats mater but mine are massage 100, comunication 61 and sex 30.
you'll need to finish the blowjob scene (20$) with Candy then you'll find Tyron at 7pm at home, you finish listening to his conversation with Emily and directly after that you speak with Emily about Tyron....

Reactions: lancekro

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
SIR i still stucked at I just finished Massege books at this conversetion,should i have to keep doing that(massege tutorial) or It is a bug ?
sorry for my late reply

⁓ i think it could be a bug ⁓
⁓ triggered by useing different game versions ("public" and VIPII version)

i deleted all my older savegame data
and restarted it completely
bug free

Reactions: Shimakaze223

Jorem

May 10, 2017
There's quite a bit of content now and I've grown to really like this game, but i couldn't imagine trying to get to that content without using the cheat.

Reactions: FloppySausage

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
When is there a new update on this game I have tried alot of games this is a good game the prostatutes house could have been bigger why cant you go out front door back of house is a but small it needs to be cheaked well i not good in any games but yes some things dont work love the game

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Your thoughts on the current new version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here the latest Build:

It's only the First Version (without Ingame Cheat, you need Cheat Engine and open the File inside the Folder there you can change the Money, Time, eat etc.) because there isn't much new and i don't support him that much anymore
(maybe later, but that's too slow for me or not focused enough on things that interest me, just my opinion)

Horstkowski

Oct 23, 2019
I still have the bug where the mom is just standing naked in the kitchen when she should be sunbathing. Even after repairing the save file.

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes