Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
One thing I saw on this game there where you groped the stepmom first and the second Touch, if you don`t do this automacly with touch in the breast where she lays down on the side section you can get more xp between the breast and the shoulders if you move the mouse up and down in a sertain direction you get more xp you can move the mouse more and more to get more xp leave it on Manuel move mouse up and down to get more xp on the hearts if the heart bar is full it only stops there tride it twice there is no other scence.

Last edited:

annandy

Sep 12, 2017
One thing I saw on this game there where you groped the stepmom first and the second Touch, if you don`t do this automacly with touch in the breast where she lays down on the side section you can get more xp between the breast and the shoulders if you move the mouse up and down in a sertain direction you get more xp you can move the mouse more and more to get more xp leave it on Manuel move mouse up and down to get more xp on the hearts if the heart bar is full it only stops there tride it twice there is no other scence.
Is there another part to the second touch(groping) scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when she's on her side? Wondering if i'm just stuck or that's the end of the content.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
This game needs an update where Emily is lying on her back after the second massage you cant go further even on side where she is drunk its stops there on the sun bathing its the same it stops there

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes