DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
hello everyone, strangely i can't launch the game, everytime i try to do so it just end up with a black screen alongside an alert telling me the app stopped responding, i usually don't have that sort of error with unity games and everything i tried didn't work (the game is properly installed, my antivirus isn't blocking the launch and trying to fix compability issue didn't work) do anyone have an idea about how to solve this problem?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Is windows defender or alike running and has removed files with out user intervention?
Did the uncompressing - unpacking of the download, unpack all the source files to the unpacked location?

Something is not being triggered on call, either missing altogether or not running, one of those two paths or similar above have occurred.
If everything above checks out not to be the case, try patience and let it just sit and see if it runs after a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraKeoniS

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Is windows defender or alike running and has removed files with out user intervention?
Did the uncompressing - unpacking of the download, unpack all the source files to the unpacked location?

Something is not being triggered on call, either missing altogether or not running, one of those two paths or similar above have occurred.
If everything above checks out not to be the case, try patience and let it just sit and see if it runs after a few.
Nothing seem to be missing from the sources files from what i see and i don't believe my antivirus removed something (at least nothing was put in quarantaine) i just hope it will work out in the end, it's rare to find a game that stray from the usual VN path and have actual gameplay. Thank you for your answer, i didn't think about checking if anything was removed from the files by my antivirus and i am going to try to unpack the game with another programme instead.

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here the latest Build: mega

It's only the First Version (without Ingame Cheat, you need Cheat Engine and open the File inside the Folder there you can change the Money, Time, eat etc.) because there isn't much new and i don't support him that much anymore
(maybe later, but that's too slow for me or not focused enough on things that interest me, just my opinion)
Where do I find that cheat in cheat engine at

xSetsuna

Jun 11, 2017
Where do I find that cheat in cheat engine at
download or buy Cheat Engine (buy is save to use , the free version have adware in the Installer) and just click on the File in the Folder it open's the Table and then start the Game and search the Process (Game) and click open.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
How do you buy beds for the brothel ? In the staff registry i cannot do anything. And the computer is the exact same as the one at home. With the exact same icons and the exact sites available.

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
How do you buy beds for the brothel ? In the staff registry i cannot do anything. And the computer is the exact same as the one at home. With the exact same icons and the exact sites available.
Hi
it may be possible that you have to wait 1-2 game days before you
access to the get brothel software
I had this bug 2-3 updates ago
- the brothel rooms overview -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
No one cares about the brothel. Just do more stepmom stuff and call it a day before you get to far ahead of yourself and stop the updates
Completely agree.
He's got a good foundation to build on yet keeps stretching it instead of actually building.
It's got to the point where we're seeing more new areas (with little to no content) than updates to the story and current areas.
At this rate, the game will take fucking years just to complete a small map of areas to do next to nothing at.
The things you could do would be unfinished or buggy in need of testing.

How long has the security update been out? Look how little content there is. Communication is next to useless as it doesn't affect your interrogating at all and you have to rely purely on RNG.

The massage parlour still needs a lot of work, you can't even ejaculate. If stripping is done wrong then you have to abandon the massage because they refuse to change position?? In a MASSAGE parlour???
The massage skill should at least give bonus red bar gain.

The step-mom story still hasn't progressed at all since the game came out. All these animations of her doing this and that around the house and none of them have changed since the game released.

Fuck new areas, he needs to focus on the current ones otherwise not only will he lose track of everything he's doing, he'll find less motivation to do original content due to all these "great new ideas" that he'll soon abandon in favour of others.

If anyone thinks I'm talking out my ass, look at the past year of changelog.
The author tried panning it out to get more income but let ADHD go absolutely unchecked.

Xtream, I fucking love your work, but maybe note the ideas down instead of rushing into them.
You're doing great but calm down and quit trying to run when you can barely walk.

Last edited:

Noptotch

Jan 8, 2018
So when is this dev going to finally add eyebrows on Emily? When I first played the game I knew something was off and weird. It has been bugging me ever since. Maybe one day :rolleyes:

2.50 star(s) 53 Votes