3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So, game is funny and art is sexy.
Could use some QoL work though.
Q is the key for skipping text. there is no indication of that anywhere in the game
You can't set autorun like so many other RPGM games
You are forced into whole screen borderless window so the game cannot be minimized.
Turning off menu sounds doesn't work.

Reactions: Hiuller and Yamemai

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
The art looks incredibly good, thanks for the share
Glad you like it!

Thx for the share, found the first one randomly and was surprised by the low views/patreons and nobody asking for this one
I'm not very good at directing people to my Patreon haha. Trying to get better though!

So we gonna have a new thread for each new episode? :unsure::coffee:
Oh well, whatever.
Small episodes was the original plan, but I think this one is too long to be considered an episode.

How much playtime is there to expect? It've got the feeling that it's really short.
Took me 5 hours on my last playthrough, and I was playing fairly quick and spending no time in the lewd scenes. A player on my Patreon got around the same amount of playtime though.

It's way longer than the first game, that's for sure. A lot of branching dialogue leads to different ways to complete parts of the story. Players can choose to fight or not in a lot of cases, so that could extend the play time for further.

. . . Neigh.

Oh my, ya telling me there is another one?! I just finished the first one, and I once again shall sally fourth!
LET US STRETCH THEM ALL!
Haha yes!

The story of the game is very long, but there are only eight pictures?
Depends what you consider pictures.

There's 8 "scenes" in the game, but these aren't all made up the same way. Like, in those images in the OP you can see the one of the girl lying down spreading her ass. I count that as 1 scene and it shows up in the in-game gallery as just 1. It's made up of that image and then 1 tweaked image that's used for a butt-wink animation.

But compare that to the image you can see of the girl getting titty fucked or the one where the girl is getting puss-fucked while fingering her ass. I count those as both part of their own scenes as well, but they're made up of different alternate images, and in both cases they actually have completely different art as well. Like, the titty fuck one leads to anal, and the pussy fucked while fingering one has a whole blowjob section before that.

All up, including different variants and stuff, there's 146 different images in the game. But I don't like to advertise this anywhere as I think it's misleading. Some images are totally different, some are drastically different, but then some just change as little as having the eyes closed or shut or whatever. Lots of images are just animation frames, as all my "scenes" have animation of some sort, whether it's full on fucking or just butt-winking, etc.

Did anyone else laugh at the preview pics when they realized the name was literally 'elven hottie'?
lol. It changes later, when you learn their names.

his belt omg!
is this the first game? are we pulling a starwars?
The first game is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/sir-stretchalot-the-wenches-in-the-well-v23062021-apple-tart-games.70909/

You don't HAVE to play that first game before this one, but if you're interested then I'd recommend it. Game 1 does serve as a good intro and it's not super long.

Also, what you mean, but pulling a Star Wars? haha.

nice game thank you :love:
Glad you like!

Sir Stretchalot - The Wenches in the Well this one, i forgot to put it in the request. They are still different stories so doesn't matter, i think
Yeh, different stories, and they're standalone. You can play them in any order, but I would suggest Wenches in the Well first. It's a good intro and it's shorter, though the quality of art and the game itself are better in Plight of the Elves, which makes sense as it's my second game.

So, game is funny and art is sexy.
Could use some QoL work though.
Q is the key for skipping text. there is no indication of that anywhere in the game
You can't set autorun like so many other RPGM games
You are forced into whole screen borderless window so the game cannot be minimized.
Turning off menu sounds doesn't work.
Is Q not a good option for speed up? I can change it if it's a problem. There's actually a help section from the pause menu that explains Q is for Speed up. It explains other things about the game as well. You probably shouldn't have to look for this though. I might make it so players are forced to read through the help before starting a game. It's only three quick pages of bullet points, so won't take players long.

By "autorun" do you mean being able to toggle dashing on/off instead of having to hold it? If yes, then I'm sure I can add that to the options.

After the game loads some files it goes full screen. This is intended. You can press F4 from here to toggle between windowed/full screen mode. In windowed mode you can then hit minimize. One of my Patron's had to figure this out on his own as well. With you saying it as well, I'm thinking this needs to be added to the forced hints/tips section I mentioned I'd add earlier.

You can't turn off the Menu sounds. The Message Sounds options are for dialog during gameplay and don't affect menus. I'll try and see if I can add to it though.

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

WeirdFrank

May 30, 2017
So... seeing that there's more games by the same developer, I'm a right to assume I'll end up playing them all?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
This is only my second game, but there's more good stuff to come, and absolutely you should play them all! haha!
Even though the game is completed you should request thread ownership for the games just incase you make any changes and it needs to be updated
(and to just get your name out there :p)

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
After getting Ella's panties and waking up it seems I have nothing left to do. it just say "go to bed" but it doesnt work/ And im still missing the last 2 scenes in gallery. Did I miss something ?

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
After getting Ella's panties and waking up it seems I have nothing left to do. it just say "go to bed" but it doesnt work/ And im still missing the last 2 scenes in gallery. Did I miss something ?
Sounds more like I fucked up something somewhere. I'll zip through the build that was uploaded here and see if I can find out what happened. if you could zip up your save folder though, that would help me.

Also, did you do Mira's or Ella's quest first?

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Sounds more like I fucked up something somewhere. I'll zip through the build that was uploaded here and see if I can find out what happened. if you could zip up your save folder though, that would help me.

Also, did you do Mira's or Ella's quest first?
Yes I did both quest, "spiders caves" and "bandits camps"

EDIT : Mira's quest 1st then Ella

haneko

Aug 6, 2016
for the dev. please add more setting for display in the future. I normally play games windowed for rpg maker games, but also the game doesn't run higher than 1080p so it looks low res on my monitor in full screen.

RUKOBLUDNICA

Dec 9, 2018
I'm looking into it right now. Sorry!

Can you remember if you'd done Mira's questline first? Or Just Ella's?

If you could give me your save folder, I can figure it real quick, I think.
I've replayed this part of the game, through ella's quest first and now it's working. Thank you!! Overall great game loved it!

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes