3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
for the dev. please add more setting for display in the future. I normally play games windowed for rpg maker games, but also the game doesn't run higher than 1080p so it looks low res on my monitor in full screen.
Ah, you can toggle windowed mode with F4. A few people asked about this now, so I need to add an in-game note of this somewhere.

The game is actually designed to run at 720p for a variety of reasons, but I think I can allow it to scale to whatever, so I'll look into that as well.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
is it oky to ask..... how many H scenes those this have???
I'll repost what I replied to someone up above:

"Depends what you consider pictures.

There's 8 "scenes" in the game, but these aren't all made up the same way. Like, in those images in the OP you can see the one of the girl lying down spreading her ass. I count that as 1 scene and it shows up in the in-game gallery as just 1. It's made up of that image and then 1 tweaked image that's used for a butt-wink animation.

But compare that to the image you can see of the girl getting titty fucked or the one where the girl is getting puss-fucked while fingering her ass. I count those as both part of their own scenes as well, but they're made up of different alternate images, and in both cases they actually have completely different art as well. Like, the titty fuck one leads to anal, and the pussy fucked while fingering one has a whole blowjob section before that.

All up, including different variants and stuff, there's 146 different images in the game. But I don't like to advertise this anywhere as I think it's misleading. Some images are totally different, some are drastically different, but then some just change as little as having the eyes closed or shut or whatever. Lots of images are just animation frames, as all my "scenes" have animation of some sort, whether it's full on fucking or just butt-winking, etc. "

kitoS3mpai

Feb 9, 2021
I'll repost what I replied to someone up above:

"Depends what you consider pictures.

There's 8 "scenes" in the game, but these aren't all made up the same way. Like, in those images in the OP you can see the one of the girl lying down spreading her ass. I count that as 1 scene and it shows up in the in-game gallery as just 1. It's made up of that image and then 1 tweaked image that's used for a butt-wink animation.

But compare that to the image you can see of the girl getting titty fucked or the one where the girl is getting puss-fucked while fingering her ass. I count those as both part of their own scenes as well, but they're made up of different alternate images, and in both cases they actually have completely different art as well. Like, the titty fuck one leads to anal, and the pussy fucked while fingering one has a whole blowjob section before that.

All up, including different variants and stuff, there's 146 different images in the game. But I don't like to advertise this anywhere as I think it's misleading. Some images are totally different, some are drastically different, but then some just change as little as having the eyes closed or shut or whatever. Lots of images are just animation frames, as all my "scenes" have animation of some sort, whether it's full on fucking or just butt-winking, etc. "

oh oky thanks for the repost and explation ill try it then

Reactions: Apple_Tart_Games

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Unzipped images if you are like me and don't have time for the "game" part nowadays.

Reactions: Stellarky

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
After getting Ella's panties and waking up it seems I have nothing left to do. it just say "go to bed" but it doesnt work/ And im still missing the last 2 scenes in gallery. Did I miss something ?
same shit
Yes I did both quest, "spiders caves" and "bandits camps"

EDIT : Mira's quest 1st then Ella
I think that Mara's first
Alright. I know what I did wrong. Only happens when you do Mira's quest first, I think. Lemme figure out a way to fix it, fellas. Sorry about this.

Reactions: unukalhai

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
The first game is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/sir-stretchalot-the-wenches-in-the-well-v23062021-apple-tart-games.70909/

You don't HAVE to play that first game before this one, but if you're interested then I'd recommend it. Game 1 does serve as a good intro and it's not super long.

Also, what you mean, but pulling a Star Wars? haha.
what i meant was starwars released their movies 4-5-6-1-2-3.
i'll play them in order (even though they might not have much in common)

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Yes I did both quest, "spiders caves" and "bandits camps"

EDIT : Mira's quest 1st then Ella
I think that Mara's first
Okay, this should fix your save files:

Grab the rar attached to this post. Inside there's a Map038 file.

Go to where you downloaded and extracted the game.

Then go www --> data -->

Replace the existing Map038 file with the updated one. Then just load your autosave (it's labeled Sytem in the load menu) and when you go to sleep, it should progress from there.

Sorry again. Not sure how I fucked that up haha. Let me know if you run into any other problems.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
what i meant was starwars released their movies 4-5-6-1-2-3.
i'll play them in order (even though they might not have much in common)
Ah, right!

Yeh, the first 2 are fine to play in whatever order. Game 3 is going to be set after these 2 but structured totally different.

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Looks like I found a gem in here, will come back after playing both games.
Glad you like it! Let me know what you think when you're done stretching!

make sure to save frequently, the game is prone to crashing I've noticed
Not sure what would be causing that. I had a few players report some, but I couldn't replicate them on my end and they didn't happen in the same spot for those players.

I'll probably go through and add more Auto Saves though, just for good measure.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Glad you like it! Let me know what you think when you're done stretching!

Not sure what would be causing that. I had a few players report some, but I couldn't replicate them on my end and they didn't happen in the same spot for those players.

I'll probably go through and add more Auto Saves though, just for good measure.
It happens to me in my elven house randomly. Once before the H-scene with Ella when I moved into the elven house, and the second time before I answered the knocking at my door (Mira).

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
It happens to me in my elven house randomly.
Yeh, sorry about. I have no idea why it would crash there of all places. There isn't really anything running in the background on that map. Let me know if it keeps happening or stops your progress completely and I'll see what I can do.

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Yeh, sorry about. I have no idea why it would crash there of all places. There isn't really anything running in the background on that map. Let me know if it keeps happening or stops your progress completely and I'll see what I can do.
I added more context to see maybe if you could replicate it and find out for yourself what's going on. I'll be able to finish the game I just save whenever I can

Apple_Tart_Games

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I added more context to see maybe if you could replicate it and find out for yourself what's going on. I'll be able to finish the game I just save whenever I can
Sorry, I have no idea what could have caused those crashes. RPG maker as an engine can be a bit unreliable, so it could be just random crashes due to that. Weird that it happened in that one map though. It's such a lightweight map.

But yeh, save when you can. I'll add more auto saves in a future update, most likely.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes