VN Ren'Py Siren Song [v0.2.0] [Jonesy]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Sounds like a Melody clone, but at least this time with incest. Too bad it's kinetic (for now?) so you're stuck riding a train instead of a motorcycle. Hope there's a pregnancy tag later, incest without that is like peanut butter with no jelly or ham with no cheese.

Reactions: Ruhrok and SirLance

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well, there's also a "loli" tag but she looks like 30+
The tag was under "developer notes" as it was NOT present in the game during the initial release. This is only the second release.

Future tags: Incest (duh), vaginal, oral, anal, toys, and maybe a long way off - harem

Anyway, I can promise there will be no NTR (if I understand the definition), no rape, but there may be some bisexual ("lesbian") action, but that's because I think it's hot.

It may have choices, but may stay kinetic. That all depends on how much renpy coding I learn.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
well, there's also a "loli" tag but she looks like 30+
Yeah, what's up with that, loli tag but everyone is supposedly 18+ according to the usual disclaimer. Dunno why that tag still exists if that's actually true, since last I checked loli = prepubescent girl so aren't allowed here anyway. Of course after some browsing it seems there's some loose definitions of netorare and incest too (to me shouldn't include stepcest or in-laws).

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Untitled 42939.png
I think my OCD is kicking in. Why is the speed limit 25 in the middle of nowhere? Usually that's only for side streets or in a school zone. And why are there 2 transformers on the poles that seem to go underground in the middle of nowhere to nothing? 240v is generally only good for a couple hundred feet before the voltage drops too much (assuming 100A and typical 4/0 aluminum wire sizes).

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
View attachment 3867732
I think my OCD is kicking in. Why is the speed limit 25 in the middle of nowhere? Usually that's only for side streets or in a school zone. And why are there 2 transformers on the poles that seem to go underground in the middle of nowhere to nothing? 240v is generally only good for a couple hundred feet before the voltage drops too much (assuming 100A and typical 4/0 aluminum wire sizes).
Hahahaha! Definitely at the bottom of my list for things that people might have a problem with. All I can say is that it was part of the asset that I used. Who knows? Maybe its a speed trap that was set up outside of a data center that's off screen?

Reactions: lurkin and FuhQ314

nana3atman

Nov 11, 2021
I was expecting to leak tears from below.
And ended up leaking tears from above, damn.

What a story, the dialogue, the raw emotion.

I'm hopeful chapter 3 can complete my initial expectations.

Reactions: *Jonesy*
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes