VN Ren'Py Siren Song [v0.2.0] [Jonesy]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Now jonesy has learnt how to use variables and started adding choices in his other vn, I hope he does the same here too because the daughter probably gonna be eating pussy at some point. I like a lot of things about his vn's but he makes me like his girls then turn's them lesbian which I find annoying as fuck. Specially when it's a story about how much the girl love's mc yet it only take's a sniff of pussy to start messing behind his back (but it cant be ntr with a girl, right? right? or but she is not being stolen just borrowed for a bit :rolleyes: ). In new years day he even invites what is basically a stranger to participate in him taking the main girls virginity. (I guess because "it's hot")

I mean she is already playing with herself while watching 2 other girls going at it, then gets jealous as fuck when anyone talks to mc. Slim chance she will be only mc's but I can hope though I really don't believe it.

Aug 9, 2022
Wasn't sure if I should try Jonsey's new AVN because despite how much I liked Christmas Eve (with patch), I really didn't care for it's sequel, New Years Day(e) (stopped playing very early in its development). I decided to give it a shot. OMG, this story is beautiful! Very well written! Characters look great! Dialog feel more realistic and grounded then most AVN's I've read. I just hope that Jonesy keeps it up because this could easily become my new favorite AVN! Great work! I'm looking forward to the next update!

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Wow! Just finished this and I enjoyed it very much! I thought it was going to end after the beach thing and then it lasted another day so that was great! I will keep an eye on this but being recently burned by another story that started out this great and them forced girl sharing on me (after asking me if I wanted to share) I will hold off a bit on supporting.

Regardless, very great start though!

*edit - Changed my mind, dev deserves a one time donation and then more we will see later.

Last edited:

*Jonesy*

Obscenely Wholesome
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2022
But you will make it avoidable, right? because not everyone thinks (hot) the carpet eaters and their derivatives (bi) Jonesy
For the foreseeable future I'm going to concentrate on the story between MC and the main LI (Bobby and Charlotte). IF I decide to add any sharing of anyone other than MC with any other girls, it will be after the relationship is much better established between those two and even then, yes, I plan to make any scenes with bi/lesbian content skippable/avoidable.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished chapter two, what a treat this was so far. This is only the second ever Kinetic novel I've enjoyed, I usually am not a fan of them. I usually know without even playing if I will enjoy them or not. Sometimes when I'm not sure, I'll end up trying them out and end up not liking them and dropping them. This is one of the ones I knew I would enjoy without even playing, so I gave it a shot. After playing, my prediction that I would indeed love it ended up being true.

It is right up there with the other KN I love, and it's only chapter two. So I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes my favorite KN at some point down the road. Charlotte has been amazing, and her character writing is very good. The relationship isn't totally unbelievable unlike a lot of incest games, and the dynamic has been very interesting throughout the first two chapters. I loved the ending of chapter two... I mean god, those last scenes were incredible.

I'm definitely going to wait as patiently as I can for the next chapter, I will be playing as soon as it drops, no doubt about it.

Gwiffin

Jan 9, 2024
That 1-star review is completely unjustified for this amazing game. Everything they mentioned are fundamental parts of the game that you can easily avoid by not playing. From "no choices" (ever heard of a kinetic novel?) to "with skip, it's 4 minutes" (ever heard of a kinetic novel?) to "game is not for me." While people are allowed to dislike certain aspects of a game, it's unreasonable to criticize the entire point of the game - that it's a story without choices. It's like naming a game NTR, including NTR throughout it, and having warnings in the description, only to receive a 1-star review from someone saying "I don't like NTR."

Burgouis

Jul 29, 2021
Loving the game so far. I'm hoping that Willow turns out to be the MC's daughter and is an option to join as a throuple. On the other hand, Meegan and Tara have served their purpose and I don't care if they ever show up again. Also, please don't tattoo, pierce, or give Charlotte a haircut.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I gave up on this update, far too much of a slog, I'm jealous, I love you, I hate you, I'm jealous, I love you, I hate you AGHHHHHHHHHH, just too fucking much drama, and that redneck chick English drove me mental, disappointed after the first release and how good New years Daye is.

Reactions: Fapmaister
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes