Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Oh.You have game developer tag, thats why I asked you. Sorry, please forgive me.
The developer tag does not mean that I am the developer of this game.
It's easy to check on the very first page of this topic where all the information about the game is.

Reactions: Manticore96

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
The developer tag does not mean that I am the developer of this game.
It's easy to check on the very first page of this topic where all the information about the game is.
I got confused between you and Siren Team. My bad, I thought you both are same.

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
Buddy, Patreon is not supported in my country even through PAYPAL. Can you please provide alternate way to support you and you can provide me Patreon stuff for this game ( If possible) ? SirenTeam

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
while the fix removes a lot of the visible code and excess text, it is replace by occasional popup errors at start and returning home (minor annoyance as game seems to continue fine)

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
while the fix removes a lot of the visible code and excess text, it is replace by occasional popup errors at start and returning home (minor annoyance as game seems to continue fine)
Yes it does, one error at startup, another when running some quests. It's a javascript bug, and so far we haven't managed to fix it so as not to break the game, but we're working on it. (while the error itself does not affect the game in any way, except for annoying notifications)

DarkDragon369

Dec 10, 2021
Were you loading from a save before this current version? It appears all those variables were set up during story initialization, and doesn't seem to have been used in an earlier version.
i started the game over from the beginning in 0.2.4 and now it bug in 0.2.5

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
View attachment 4082224 downloaded fix but still bug
I've seen this screenshot before, and we understand you loaded a save, but because we made changes from the last version it breaks your game. We will add a button in the next version, ‘reload all variables’, with your settings saved. So that you don't have such an error, and at the same time you save your progress. This should help fix problems like this. So when the next version comes out, try again.

Reactions: DarkDragon369

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Siren-0.2.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarkDragon369

Dec 10, 2021
I've seen this screenshot before, and we understand you loaded a save, but because we made changes from the last version it breaks your game. We will add a button in the next version, ‘reload all variables’, with your settings saved. So that you don't have such an error, and at the same time you save your progress. This should help fix problems like this. So when the next version comes out, try again.
thank you so much

Reactions: SirenTeam

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
hey there, i play the 2.5.1 version and finish all story events.
but i cant make parents event... only the normal story.

i mean like "stuck in washing maschine" " sunbath" help Dad" same with mom

i max out all of dad relation and corruption points and have myself 200 corruption , 174 fitness , 118 beauty.

with the events i only get "Lack of characteristics"

what did i need to see the events?

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
hey there, i play the 2.5.1 version and finish all story events.
but i cant make parents event... only the normal story.

i mean like "stuck in washing maschine" " sunbath" help Dad" same with mom

i max out all of dad relation and corruption points and have myself 200 corruption , 174 fitness , 118 beauty.

with the events i only get "Lack of characteristics"

what did i need to see the events?
Because third level eventers will be available when you hook up with them in the story. And that's not in the game at the moment.

Reactions: Delas

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
still breaks in coding ...not really a sandbox as its more kinetic than sandbox ......

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes