SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
Hey, guys. I've sent over the new version. We fixed the bugs there completely and added new content. I was talking about the save fixes, which will be for this version. But we just figured out how to do them and will add them in the next one. And below is the text of the post we have on patreon.

"Hi. In the next version, in addition to new quests and events, there will be an option to download only new files without downloading the entire archive. And reloading variables, so that if your save breaks, you press one button, magic happens, and everything is fine. (We planned to add this in this version, but it didn't work out)

Also thanks to all the new people for subscribing. It's nice that there are more of us :)
"

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Siren-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: trainindicator
Jan 16, 2020
Better than the last time i tested it, but the jewel mini game to escape the BDSM prison is a turn off for me.

When i FAP i do not have the reflexes and the brain to solve this stuff in 30seconds.
After tree loses, i do not care than i have saved the game,
because my dick was not hard anymore, this was the end of this game for me.

At last make a puzzle with women faces of asses, not jewels.

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
Pretty good game, without cheats, i think i have everything?
How can i acces the choice scenes?
Hi. The ‘sleep with him’ choice only opens up at the 3rd level of the relationship. And it opens up further in the story, which is not in the game yet. So there's no way.

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
Better than the last time i tested it, but the jewel mini game to escape the BDSM prison is a turn off for me.

When i FAP i do not have the reflexes and the brain to solve this stuff in 30seconds.
After tree loses, i do not care than i have saved the game,
because my dick was not hard anymore, this was the end of this game for me.

At last make a puzzle with women faces of asses, not jewels.
We'll do it.

Reactions: trainindicator

SirenTeam

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2024
when will there be a compressed version?
Hi. Unfortunately this is the compressed version. We are in the process of figuring out how to compress the files so that it doesn't weigh so much, but we haven't come up with any normal solutions yet.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes