RPGM Sirius 2023 [v0.7] [SigmaSuccess]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

michaelkim

Oct 6, 2021
Thank you for this, however for some reason I can't move when I load any of your saves. I have no idea what might be the reason for that :\
I have this problem, too. I think it is a kind of protection. You just can't use other saves for yourself.

Tapearema

Feb 18, 2021
I have this problem, too. I think it is a kind of protection. You just can't use other saves for yourself.
yeah i thing you right, its like protection for your save if you like move, cheat your save file, it will lock your game.
you cannot move on the world map. you must make new game save file

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
This is the most fucking annoying game I have played in months. And I'm not only talking about the Engrish.
You are lucky to get Engrish.
I wanted to try the 0.5 version but on startup it is in arabic or something.
But behold, there are language patches... but I have no clue how to apply them, because when i start the patch everything is in japanese or chinese or something :LOL:
Well... destination trash bin.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
How the fuck do you figure out how to save encrypt & anti-cheat measure before actually programming a competent program.
What the fuck is going on here.

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
Good news guys, I finally found that RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin works for this game, no more grind and yeah the god mode works

Reactions: chien180

Tapearema

Feb 18, 2021
You are lucky to get Engrish.
I wanted to try the 0.5 version but on startup it is in arabic or something.
But behold, there are language patches... but I have no clue how to apply them, because when i start the patch everything is in japanese or chinese or something :LOL:
Well... destination trash bin.
place in "www" folder
Thats It

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
For those who can not move in the world map, the problem is the language patch. If you still wanna understand in your language, then rename your www/data folder into something else for example www/dataori BEFORE you patch the language. After patching you will have 2 data folder inside www. Inside the building or in conversation you can use the language patch data, but when you move in the world map use the original data. So you must rename the data folder repeatedly. Man what a hassle:/.

Update: I tested using korean patch and I can walk in the world map. Then I try to copy the mapxxx.json one by one. And the problem is the map049.json. If I use the map049.json from the english patch I can not move but if I use the map049.json from the korean patch, I can move in the world map. So just replace all the files except map049.json(create a backup)

Last edited:

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
How to change the language?
Just run the language patch.exe (ex: english patch) and it will pop some kind of installer with japanese words, don't mind it and just press enter or choose the one that's highlighted (usually it's the install or agree button) and that's it, now the game should run on your chosen language ;)

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes