RPGM Sirius 2023 [v0.7] [SigmaSuccess]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

forever_alone_dude

May 8, 2022
I really hope this game won't die because of these mistakes in the beginning. The models are just amazing. Gameplay is actually enjoyable but the rate multipliers must be different, WAY different. Animations are also extremely well done.

Haven't played a game with such beautiful models, animations and somewhat interesting story for so long but the grind is just too much... Also the save system struggle need to be fixed.

Come on Dev, I'm cheering for you!
I don't know man, the Dev just released the new game and it has similar problems to this one. How can he update both of the games? I have no clue, I think this one is getting abandoned :(

michaelkim

Oct 6, 2021
I don't know man, the Dev just released the new game and it has similar problems to this one. How can he update both of the games? I have no clue, I think this one is getting abandoned :(
I'd rather believe that won't, because the dev showed some new update logs yesterday. However there are some words reading uncomfortable, the game shows amazing female charactors. For my favorite silk stockings and highheels.:LOL:

Jane987

Nov 27, 2022
You can get incredibly stonewalled in this game so badly that it feels insurmountable. Needs a cheat system of sorts.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sirius2023-0.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Looking at the screens this game got me thinking; can RPGM games play animation loops in combat? I guess the combat here is pretty much the typical RPGM choose attack/buff/item/special till enemy is dead. But with a reather easy access to models and animation loops I do wonder if one could actually do a RPGM sex wrestling combat for which the proper animations play out. Say choose special, choose doggy and a doggy style animation loop plays (with which the characters loose stamina instead of HP and drop down defeated when it reaches 0).

I really hope this game won't die because of these mistakes in the beginning. The models are just amazing. Gameplay is actually enjoyable but the rate multipliers must be different, WAY different. Animations are also extremely well done.

Haven't played a game with such beautiful models, animations and somewhat interesting story for so long but the grind is just too much... Also the save system struggle need to be fixed.

Come on Dev, I'm cheering for you!
You might wanna take a look at Honey Select 2 / AI Girl then.

Last edited:

169ccjc

Sep 6, 2019
Just run the language patch.exe (ex: english patch) and it will pop some kind of installer with japanese words, don't mind it and just press enter or choose the one that's highlighted (usually it's the install or agree button) and that's it, now the game should run on your chosen language ;)
Where is patch.exe?o_O

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes