Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Last update before sleep :
Translation Progress : 70% (estimate)
Cleanup : 10% (Estimate)
To-do : More translating, Lots more cleanup, Testing scenes (this is going to be the biggest time drain, as I need to see the scenes to make sure everything is a-ok, which means playing through the game, possibly multiple times)

Cups of Tea drank : 8
Smokes : 10
Mood : tired, but happy
Supporters : 13, so grateful to these people!

Sep 3, 2019
Got the famer (農民) end lol. The hint said that I should eat her homemade food and trying to get my cooking skill until the deadline... But I already have my cooking skill! (I think...) and I have eat my sister home made cook many times.. what's wrong...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
For those of you getting the farmer end...
you need to trigger a series of events (revolving around cooking)
Sister cooks > brother gets idea for guild > must have cooking skill at this point > brother cooks until a event triggers > make a menu thingamajig for guild > ???

based on data I can barely remember from when I translated the demo, so may not be accurate

night(morning really) all, cya in about 6 hours

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
BTW here is my cheat start
save file, works ok, kind a scare about Status and skillset, but at least you can test bed system, Wolf RPG works so good with animations
It works good, although any vigor above the max is removed at the start of the next day (i.e. go to sleep with 69/3 vigor, wake up with 3/3 vigor)

TheKestrel

Jul 2, 2020
Last update before sleep :
Translation Progress : 70% (estimate)
Cleanup : 10% (Estimate)
To-do : More translating, Lots more cleanup, Testing scenes (this is going to be the biggest time drain, as I need to see the scenes to make sure everything is a-ok, which means playing through the game, possibly multiple times)

Cups of Tea drank : 8
Smokes : 10
Mood : tired, but happy
Supporters : 13, so grateful to these people!
Do you think you could post the translation before you test it? I'm pretty eager to play this, the translation doesn't have to be perfect

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Sansone

Oct 13, 2018
to play this game with adventcirno is not enough, after decrypt Picture.wolf file with WolfDec then copy paste all h_button_ from the demo to official version.

Reactions: izpro
Sep 3, 2019
For everyone still in JP language, here's the cooking skill you have to spend your skill point on to avoid farmer end:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As Shadesishere said you have to trigger the event first by letting your sister to cook food everyday and then get the skill and cook the food yourself until another event triggered. Or so I hope lol.

Reactions: Bananah and nio :3

callujy

Mar 30, 2020
Done with meal, enjoyed the show, now its back to translating!

Cups of Tea : 7
Smokes : about to start 9th
Supporters : 13, wow, just wow, Will be listing these stars when I finish the translation (although its going to be something like "Someone x [number]", feeling good about rent this month now :D
Uk time : 05:09 (am) Prime hours for a nightowl like myself! (and Kensis, you can go get some shut-eye, game aint gonna happen yet, as I will need time for testing once I'm done translating)
How can I support you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SmoII

deafcow

May 20, 2020
I'm having some issues decrypting the .wolf files with the decrypters. I drag and drop the files onto the exe and nothing happens. Tried a bunch of the other decrypters posted in the thread such as the touhouse program and it says the .wolf files are not supported?? Might be a computer issue on my end.

So that means I can't apply any of the translations... I hate to ask because it seems like it's a simple procedure to have to figured out but would anyone mind posting the decrypted folders or just putting up the MTL+partial of the game?

Would greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:

Xaster

Oct 31, 2017
you need this to decrypt the wolf files,
drag and drop the .wolf files onto the exe and then you have your folders. :)
I downloaded > dropped it on exe > got folders but the game won't run, shows it can't find the folders, am i doing something wrong :unsure: (yes, i am a noob), i did go through the steps thoroughly :<

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
I'm having some issues decrypting the .wolf files with the decrypters. I drag and drop the files onto the exe and nothing happens. Tried a bunch of the other decrypters posted in the thread such as the touhouse program and it says the .wolf files are not supported?? Might be a computer issue on my end.

So that means I can't apply any of the translations... I hate to ask because it seems like it's a simple procedure to have to figured out but would anyone mind posting the decrypted folders or just putting up the MTL+partial of the game?

Would greatly appreciate it!
2 steps (actually 3)
0) Save the copy of working game
1) DELETE the original files with the same names like files you wanna replace but with .wolf names
2) Add translator files
GG WP

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded > dropped it on exe > got folders but the game won't run, shows it can't find the folders, am i doing something wrong :unsure: (yes, i am a noob), i did go through the steps thoroughly :<
Game will not run if you don't do 2 things
1) " Ok i found out how to do it. You just have to open a x86 version of 7zip with LE and it lets you extract it in japanese without having to change the locale of the PC. Now i just have to wait for the translation patch. Thumbs up to the Translator! You rock"
2) Open game ONLY with use software like a Locale Emulator ( i use 2.4.1.0 version) or install Japanese local language on ur Windows

• Wow
Reactions: Xaster
4.70 star(s) 76 Votes