Jun 6, 2020
PS I accuse anyone of saying they got perverted lewd to be a lying bastard. I never got it after spamming new game start ups for a while... or I guess that combo has been removed from appearing since then
I just downloaded and started a new game and got perverted lewd immediately. I chose "My family's home", "Assist the girl", and "Build it with your own hands".

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, going to put this here so everyone knows :

I will be taking a little longer this time around to do the translation, as I have been carefully reading every post in this thread, and taking in feedback that has been posted, both positive and negative, as well as suggestions.

One of my own issues with previous parts of the translation is that I never really translated the sex scenes beyond a basic once over, and just let MTL do most of the job. yes, it was lazy on my part, something that I kept pushing back "to the next translation version" same with certain events that are so slang heavy that they literally make little sense even when translated with reference books on hand.

So I intend to do better this time around instead of rushing to get it out as fast as possible.

hopefully this means that the V0.3 release will be much higher quality, but may take a bit longer then previous releases where I got the translation to you all within a week.

If you want, I can still release something sometime this week, with the understanding that it will continue to be updated as time goes on.

leave your thoughts and opinions here to help me to decide how to proceed going forward.

2.png

*Edit* I'm also going to be adding a Help text document to the games folder, as I've seen too many "how do I" questions, so am going to basically add a FAQ with answers to things like "I got game over at xyz point" & "How do I get Position X?"... may just evolve that into a full walkthrough one day...

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Right, going to put this here so everyone knows :

I will be taking a little longer this time around to do the translation, as I have been carefully reading every post in this thread, and taking in feedback that has been posted, both positive and negative, as well as suggestions.

One of my own issues with previous parts of the translation is that I never really translated the sex scenes beyond a basic once over, and just let MTL do most of the job. yes, it was lazy on my part, something that I kept pushing back "to the next translation version" same with certain events that are so slang heavy that they literally make little sense even when translated with reference books on hand.

So I intend to do better this time around instead of rushing to get it out as fast as possible.

hopefully this means that the V0.3 release will be much higher quality, but may take a bit longer then previous releases where I got the translation to you all within a week.

If you want, I can still release something sometime this week, with the understanding that it will continue to be updated as time goes on.

leave your thoughts and opinions here to help me to decide how to proceed going forward.

View attachment 1783813
While I get why people would want anything as fast as possible I'd say do what you personally prefer.
I know people put most effort in their first attempt at something and than gradually reduce it as they only finetune and repeat what they initially did.

Reactions: Mushybird

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'd say to take your time with it. This is one of those rare games where I actually pay close attention to what I see and read. And there's some planning involved because once a week, you'll have an random event set the tone for the next week. That's not including having to level up the guild, the ladies in there, the sister, and the player. Where it is translated well, I can understand what the game is saying and respond better to maximize that specific interaction. I'm not too worried about the sex scenes but having that translated better might help with the nighttime scenes? If that's true, then those being understandable is the main thing because she can react or respond in 2-3 different ways based on what's going on during the scene. So I'd rather wait for the translation to be understandable as much as possible because it does affect the playthrough. So take your time with it. (y)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I'll second whippetmaster's "take as much time as you need" motion to take as much time as you need for TL v0.3 . But if you feel inclined to release TL v0.2.9 this week, that's fine too -- both options are fine, but sometimes it's better to do the job right than to do the job fast.

Neonwarrior

Dec 16, 2021
According to the v1.2.1 update log, the update is this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very disappointing that there are no gameplay additions except for those who like watersports and have beaten the game. The only content is a small Kasumi event, a sister wet dream event, and the sea being added to the list of places to vacation after beating the game (unless I'm misunderstanding what 'clearing' means). It will most likely just be a repeat of the already-existing "swim at the beach" event halfway through the game when you train with the girls at camp and will hold no gameplay significance since you have to reach the end of the game to do this anyway.

All in all it is not a very substantial update and I bet you actually could play through almost the entirety of it with the v0.2 translation patch (if it were compatible) and not see any real differences until you reach the end of the game.

So the only real hype I have is for the more comprehensive v0.3 translation patch to add a bit more personality to the game, though I think a simple MTL UI translation in a v0.29 patch is perfectly fine in the meantime to just make the update playable since it barely has any new additions that I wanted.

Reactions: Daseson

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I just downloaded and started a new game and got perverted lewd immediately. I chose "My family's home", "Assist the girl", and "Build it with your own hands".
You can chose the exact same thing several times and you won't get the same result. Fairly large RNG range but certain choices make certain names highly more likely

Reactions: Cliff_Edge
Dec 5, 2019
Does anyone have a list of all the H-Scenes? I just recently saw a BJ scene in the bath that I have never seen before, and so I wanna if there's more that I have not seen yet.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress report :

Not a lot done, today has been another whirlwind of phonecalls making arrangements with family for my fathers personal effects to be distributed to them and myself, as well as making sure that all costs are properly handled and that they keep a record of expenses so I can reimburse them once my fathers assets are transferred.

so far I've transferred about 50% of the V0.2 translation over, will be hopefully done with that tomorrow, then I can start working on new content. once new content is done I will start working on improving the existing translation.

for now, enjoy a nice bath :
onsenn.jpg

P.S, yes, the onsen pics are in the update, even if the actual content isn't yet. prepare for guild member Pantie hunting too!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Progress report :

Not a lot done, today has been another whirlwind of phonecalls making arrangements with family for my fathers personal effects to be distributed to them and myself, as well as making sure that all costs are properly handled and that they keep a record of expenses so I can reimburse them once my fathers assets are transferred.

so far I've transferred about 50% of the V0.2 translation over, will be hopefully done with that tomorrow, then I can start working on new content. once new content is done I will start working on improving the existing translation.

View attachment 1786053

P.S, yes, the onsen pics are in the update, even if the actual content isn't yet. prepare for guild member Pantie hunting too!
The true update am waiting for is to have fun with EVERYONE, not just our sis.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Progress report :

View attachment 1786053

Thank you so mush we will waiting

hibaslips

Apr 25, 2020
Progress report :

View attachment 1786053

WAW!!! PANTIE HUNTING!!! GOOD!!! keep up your work and stay healthy

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes