aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapter? Is this the game being meta or some word the MTL misinterpreted?
It's correct English. It's another way of saying "local branch" of an organization.

Anyway, thanks for the translation Shade! Can't wait to dive in :D

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Save File with a 90 AP and 4 Energy start on normal mode for those that want a decent start but don't want to cheat
Here are the bonus you can get from question, it also determine your triats, found online, haven't tested

Added spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
It's correct English. It's another way of saying "local branch" of an organization.

Anyway, thanks for the translation Shade! Can't wait to dive in :D
Still not consistent with the use 3 lines later, and a really weird word to use when "Branch" is right there. The Cambridge dictionary classifies it as "US or Formal" or "Business English" when used outside a religious context which might explain why it feels so weird to me.

Also just to clarify, the "Town" mentioned there is the town you can visit on weekends right? I got the event before going to Town so that was contributing to the confusion.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Is pregnancy a thing in this game, or is it like the last game where it's like a dream/epilogue thing where you get a scene about possible pregnancy, but the game continues and says "she's not pregnant yet"?

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Is pregnancy a thing in this game, or is it like the last game where it's like a dream/epilogue thing where you get a scene about possible pregnancy, but the game continues and says "she's not pregnant yet"?
Unless you finish the big adventure, pregnant event means game over.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Still not consistent with the use 3 lines later, and a really weird word to use when "Branch" is right there. The Cambridge dictionary classifies it as "US or Formal" or "Business English" when used outside a religious context which might explain why it feels so weird to me.

Also just to clarify, the "Town" mentioned there is the town you can visit on weekends right? I got the event before going to Town so that was contributing to the confusion.
I believe you're overthinking all of this. As a native English speaker I've heard the word "chapter" used in this context many, many times throughout the course of my life. I have a feeling there are probably more important things for the translator to focus on ;)

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes