VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
SisterSisterSister 15SE (Original) - Alternative Fix Patch v1.1.2
Updated for 1.1.2 - 11/22/18

1.9gig too big for you...? @Kasey has created a separate compressed copy of my 1.1.0 patched version. If you need a much smaller version... just grab that instead. Full and complete at only 366meg.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/post-1222663

As always... @BananaPyjama has been doing this sort of stuff WAY longer than I have. His fix file is tried and tested and has no issues (as far as I'm aware) with save file compatibility. It fixes all the critical bugs as well as a huge number of spelling mistakes. If you've already played up to 14SE and ONLY plan to play chapter 15, his fix file is a much better choice for you.
His patch file can be found here:

If however you're thinking of playing the whole game from Chapter 1 or you want not just critical fixes, but instead everything and anything that could be fixed or tweaked... this is the version for you...

That said... all those fixes and changes have consequences...
  • These changes mean SOME old save files won't work*.
  • I sometimes deviate from the walkthrough path. I hope it's worth it.
* In case you end up having problem, I'm attaching some save files created with this version.
* If your save file doesn't work. Try another one.

FULLY PATCHED GAME Download from here... (~1.9gig)

See the patchnotes below for some of the things that have changed.

If you have the time and patience, I would highly recommend restarting from the very beginning if you can.

Have fun playing.
And if you've enjoyed playing SSS, please consider supporting the developer via . This patch wouldn't have been possible without all his hard work and imagination.
-79flavors

Edit: 14-Nov-2019: Removed the patch only version. Just download the whole game it's so much easier. If 1.9gig is too large, grab the compressed version instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that Chapter 15 is released, SSS is complete. So assuming nobody find any bugs in my patched version... I'm FREE!!! :winkytongue:XD:(:hushedface::kissingheart::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Note: These save files are for my patched version only. They won't work for the base version of the game.
I tried, tried and tried ... 6 times.
I gave up, but now I'll try again with your tip. Thank you.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I tried, tried and tried ... 6 times.
I gave up, but now I'll try again with your tip. Thank you.
Hmmm... Tried what?
What's not behaving itself?
The original game? The mega download for the 1.9g file? The compressed version?

Good luck following my advice... whatever that advice might be.
... oh... and Ho, ho, fucking ho... Merry Christmas.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hmmm... Tried what?
What's not behaving itself?
The original game? The mega download for the 1.9g file? The compressed version?

Good luck following my advice... whatever that advice might be.
... oh... and Ho, ho, fucking ho... Merry Christmas.
I couldn't get out of the game 'True or dare', pass phase. And now I am unable to play because my antivirus (Avira) is deleting the file "SisterSisterSisterChapter15SE.exe". I will wait for a clean version, without virus threats.

Happy New Year (y)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I couldn't get out of the game 'True or dare', pass phase. And now I am unable to play because my antivirus (Avira) is deleting the file "SisterSisterSisterChapter15SE.exe". I will wait for a clean version, without virus threats.

Happy New Year (y)
Or you could get a better antivirus that doesn't quarantine false positives?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018

Happy New Year (y)
Ah.

Yeah, the Truth or Dare isn't very intuitive.

I wrote a post a while ago for someone else. It includes which choices work and which don't.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/page-118#post-1970206

It's also one of the reasons I created a patched version of the game (which I see you've already found) - to fix the only game breaking bug in the game... where random bad luck meant the game crashed because you ran out of viable choices.

As for the anti-virus... False positives with RenPy games are sadly really, really common. It seems to be a thing when the author has added a custom icon to the game. You see it cropping up time after time again for different games, with 99% of the time people running it through multi-check websites to prove it's okay. All I can suggest is that as long as you've used the links from this website... it's probably okay. Often the issue goes away as the anti-virus definitions are updated or heuristic learning... learns better. However, most anti-virus software also include options to restore it back from whatever vault it has moved the executable to, and/or to mark it as to be ignored by virus checks.

Good luck.

Reactions: Hones and giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ah.

Yeah, the Truth or Dare isn't very intuitive.

I wrote a post a while ago for someone else. It includes which choices work and which don't.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sister-sister-sister-virtual-indecency.3705/page-118#post-1970206

It's also one of the reasons I created a patched version of the game (which I see you've already found) - to fix the only game breaking bug in the game... where random bad luck meant the game crashed because you ran out of viable choices.

As for the anti-virus... False positives with RenPy games are sadly really, really common. It seems to be a thing when the author has added a custom icon to the game. You see it cropping up time after time again for different games, with 99% of the time people running it through multi-check websites to prove it's okay. All I can suggest is that as long as you've used the links from this website... it's probably okay. Often the issue goes away as the anti-virus definitions are updated or heuristic learning... learns better. However, most anti-virus software also include options to restore it back from whatever vault it has moved the executable to, and/or to mark it as to be ignored by virus checks.

Good luck.
It's a good game and it has everything to win more fans. I recognize the efforts of the creators, I hope the project goes on bringing improvements, I will always be here to praise a good work.

(y)

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I dont have time to go through 120 pages is there a complete walk through
Not all in one place... no.
Although one might exist via the author's subscribestar/patreon subscription pages. (probably not).

Chapters 1 to 5 and 7 to 13 are covered by the "walkthough" PDF attachment in the original post.
Chapter 6 is pretty much the truth or dare mini-game and is covered: here.
Chapter 15 is covered: here. (again, mentioned in the original post).

Which leaves chapter 14, which is pretty linear. You can drink too much/not enough at the bar - but if you get it wrong, it offers you the choice to try again without screwing you over.

Apr 16, 2019
Ok, the game ended in a sudden jump. Looks like it ramped up by chapter 13~15 and then stopped abruptly, with the promise to continue on "Cuntswell Academy"... but why not just keep going on then? I mean, it would be chapter 24 by now.

Kinda weird that there was no option for full harem ending, not even the 4 girls you live with, let alone all 8. Just get all the money, make a big ass house for everyone.

Its not a bad game, I really liked it, but it was kinda weird by the end. I hope Cuntswell Academy can keep it up.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, the game ended in a sudden jump. Looks like it ramped up by chapter 13~15 and then stopped abruptly, with the promise to continue on "Cuntswell Academy"... but why not just keep going on then? I mean, it would be chapter 24 by now.

Kinda weird that there was no option for full harem ending, not even the 4 girls you live with, let alone all 8. Just get all the money, make a big ass house for everyone.

Its not a bad game, I really liked it, but it was kinda weird by the end. I hope Cuntswell Academy can keep it up.
If you haven't seen the alternate ending, I recommend playing through one more time for it. It's not nice, it's dark and miserable, and a bit heart wrenching too.
Just make sure the MC does all he can to avoid sex with anyone, despite the twins' efforts.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Why would you remove the "patch only" download of the fixed version... some people can't download MEGA files that large and the compressed version is 2 versions old...

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Why would you remove the "patch only" download of the fixed version... some people can't download MEGA files that large and the compressed version is 2 versions old...
"some people"?
Can you personally download files of 1.9g?
If you can... problem solved.

If not... Well... the original game is 1.96g. To need the patch, this imaginary "some people" would needed to have downloaded the original game. So you have chicken and egg. If they can't download the patch, how did they download the game?

As for "2 versions old"... well, yes. But 2 of my patched versions. Those 2 versions are for just under 80 spelling corrections from a game that has 14,723 lines of dialogue of around 125,000 words.

As for the why... Invariably, the problems people ran into when "installing" the patch were user error. It's why I created the "full" download in the first place to make things simpler. My choice to remove that link was just an extension of that simplification process. I left the patch only version there for a long time, but I took the view that anyone requiring the patch now was probably someone new to the game. If they were new to the game... they would probably find it easier to start playing a full version rather that a patch version. I did consider the "it's too big", but decided that those 80 spelling corrections were a small price to pay for a 1.6g+ reduction in size.

But if you personally are affected. If you have a limited bandwidth quota from your phone/ISP provider and already downloaded the original version of the game, but don't have enough quota left this month/week/day to download another 1.9g...

I never removed the file, only the link in the post.

Reactions: Oozora

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
From what I remember, this is the only android port of the final version of the game.

It's the original version rather than the patched version... but it's probably your only option (unless I missed another android port somewhere).

There is only a link to the blogspot. The link to the file is very bad. You get sent to multiple ad's. You cannot ever get to the file download!!!!!!!
I was trying to get the Android version because I can not get the windows version to start.
I have played the earlier versions. But now upset that I cannot play the completed game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The ending was a little disappointing, and the game felt like it was really only ever about the mom, the mc, and his twin. the rest of the characters felt like just purely plot devices. The entire game felt like it was meant to be this story that the dev was telling, when it should have been this story that the player is experiencing. There were also instances where the characters would reference an event that didn't happen. Meaning that the dev expected the players to take a specific path, got too lazy to include those branched parts of the plot, or just forgot that certain choices were supposed to lead to different events.
With that being said, the renders were pretty good, and the story at least kept me interested. I just wish it felt more fulfilling and enjoyable rather than like I was reading a book that had some puzzles that the reader could solve to see a little extra.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.00 star(s) 51 Votes