RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to "Sister Streaming Sim," a captivating visual novel that combines romance, management simulation, and heartfelt storytelling.
Join the main character as he strives to make his sister a famous streamer and finds love along the way. Experience the joys of romance and the challenges of managing a growing online presence in this immersive game. Make decisions that shape the destiny of our protagonist and encounter a diverse cast of characters with their own dreams and secrets. Forge deep connections, navigate complex relationships, and explore the intricate dynamics of love.
Are you ready for a unique blend of simulation and romance in "Sister Streaming Sim"?
Thread Updated: 2023-07-26
Release date: 2023-07-11
Developer: RudeStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English (Dev MTL)
Other Games: Absolute Domination
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

18.png 69.png 106.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.27 - 19.31.23.81.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.27 - 19.32.04.24.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.27 - 19.32.58.65.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.27 - 19.35.00.82.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.27 - 19.33.59.01.png emma route1.png emma route5.png sam route34.png sam route46.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Hello, thank you for your interest in my game.
"Sister Streaming Sim" is still in development, and I have exciting plans to introduce a wide variety of characters for players to collect. As a result, I to encompass various genres within the game. Furthermore, with the open-ended storyline, players will have the freedom to shape their own unique narrative and live out their desired story life.
Stay tuned for more updates as I continue to enhance and expand the game.

bb-c

Jul 12, 2017
Regarding the "sister" content, I think a certain question about a particular tag will come up soon...not that I would mind :D

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Just curious, what is your plan regarding Absolute Domination? Would you be working on 2 games at once?

• Red Heart
Reactions: RudeStudio

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Furthermore, with the open-ended storyline, players will have the freedom to shape their own unique narrative and live out their desired story life.
noice-nice.gif
Does that mean that the player can avoid some LI in which they have no interest(?) and that the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)?

Regarding the "sister" content, I think a certain question about a particular tag will come up soon...not that I would mind :D
It is in the planned tags
Planned: Ahegao, Corruption, Anal Sex, Footjob, Group sex, Incest, Milf, Sex Toys, Virgin, Paranormal

Good luck dev.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Does that mean that the player can avoid some LI in which they have no interest(?) and that the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)?
Exactly, my friend

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Sister Streaming Sim [BETA] [RudeStudio] Compressed

PC/Mac(265MB):

Approx ~80Q av1
Tools:
UAGC

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Interesting concept for sure, I will have to wait however, too many games to go through already and I almost never play demos/first releases, however It's definitely one I'll keep my eye on. :)

Good luck dev! :cool:

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Just curious, what is your plan regarding Absolute Domination? Would you be working on 2 games at once?
Yes, I am currently working on two games simultaneously. Although this may result in longer development times, I am devoted to working on them passionately every day, ensuring that players will not have to wait excessively.

Regarding "Absolute Domination," being my first project, it has presented several challenges that need to be addressed. In order to resolve these issues, my current plan involves completely remaking the source code and finalizing the unfinished story. By undertaking these steps, I am committed to delivering a more refined and complete gaming experience to our players.

Dec 7, 2018
Okay, didn't try this yet. But from what I've gathered so far this is pretty much brand new aye? Well......you do realize that a "BETA version" is already pretty far down the development cycle? As in relatively closed to finished state far? I'd bet that this release isn't anywhere close to that, an Alpha version at best ( Unless of course you've been working on this for a couple of years already in secret ). Might want to consider that.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes