ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know if its possible to change the follower count via console commands to bypass the grind and if so what the commands are?

Reactions: RudeStudio

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
It should be samfans = <your desired number here> for Sam followers and hazelfans = <your desired number here> for Hazeline followers.
Thanks that did the trick.

Aureal

Aug 3, 2019
Console commands? is there commands to alter values?
If you enable console (it is disabled by default on most games) you can indeed alter the internal values like in other Ren'Py games. There is tutorial on how to do that somewhere on this forum or you google is your friend :cool:

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
I don't mind the grinding, but an option to skip the stream would be nice, even if that has a penalty, like no donations.
great game so far, a lot of potential(y)

Reactions: Stonerbank

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What happened to the sound and music? I just started to play the game and have no sound and no music and I have both all the way up. I also have my my TV up but nothing.

Reactions: RudeStudio

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
What happened to the sound and music? I just started to play the game and have no sound and no music and I have both all the way up. I also have my my TV up but nothing.
Oh i'm sorry about that :v The reason is because in the beta version I haven't added music to the game.

Currently I have added music to the game and posted on patreon. But to ensure the benefit of those who support on patreon. I'm planning to finish the next version for them first.

Don't worry, It won't take long. And thank you so much for playing!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes