RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Okay, didn't try this yet. But from what I've gathered so far this is pretty much brand new aye? Well......you do realize that a "BETA version" is already pretty far down the development cycle? As in relatively closed to finished state far? I'd bet that this release isn't anywhere close to that, an Alpha version at best ( Unless of course you've been working on this for a couple of years already in secret ). Might want to consider that.
Thank you for your comment. I want to clarify that I have been working on this project for the past six months, and it already contains substantial content for users to experience. The reason I used the term "BETA" is because I haven't added audio to the game yet, and I believe it's important to have users test it and provide feedback before finalizing that aspect. Rest assured, the core elements of the game are complete and ready for users to enjoy. Your feedback is valuable, and I appreciate your understanding regarding the use of the "BETA" designation.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
will it have ntr/sharing ?
streamer turned onlyfans ? :KEK:
lesbian ?
will any of it avoidable ?
RudeStudio
While this guy and me have the same question I don't mind such content being in the game I don't want to avoid it, I feel like having a game like this without it seems like wasted potential.
Since the question has been asked and not answered, but looking at the tags and planned tags I feel they are lacking some corruption elements given that it has the "corruption" tag.
I'm personally just looking for a yes or no to any of the questions posed by Chadinstrapjacket nothing more.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
So far I like it atm trying to get 2 k followers for Camie takes some time despite her getting 6 stars almost all the time.

Small bug :

You're able to use clothes in streams without buying them in the mall just checking them and coming back to house.

There's also typo when you ask Camie to stream again and she's tired it mentions that Hazeline is tired.

So nothing game breaking so far.

Reactions: rewpoi

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I have a question regarding this game before I try it. Are the girls in it merely streamers or are they going to be cam girls? I prefer not the latter. Also, I vote NO to NTR, since people always ask for it.

On a somewhat related note, is there a tag for cam girls? I'm not a fan of such content and would like to be aware of said content before I try a game.

Oh, also, is the MC a scumbag? Looking at the dev's other game, the MC in that sounds like a total scumbag and I don't like playing such characters. Perhaps "evil protagonist" should be a tag.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SisterStreamingSim-Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Looks real good. Good luck with your game. Hoping to see the brother and sister and other family members doing the horizontal mambo real soon (incest). Thank you.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Would be really nice if it wasn't for the fact that the graphics are made with an Illusion game.

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you for your comment. I want to clarify that I have been working on this project for the past six months, and it already contains substantial content for users to experience. The reason I used the term "BETA" is because I haven't added audio to the game yet, and I believe it's important to have users test it and provide feedback before finalizing that aspect. Rest assured, the core elements of the game are complete and ready for users to enjoy. Your feedback is valuable, and I appreciate your understanding regarding the use of the "BETA" designation.
You're quite welcome, I've seen a couple of devs in the past that didn't understand the implication of the "beta" tag completely and just dropped it on a fresh release that barely had enough content for 5 minutes of entertainment. Wanted to make sure you're not making the same mistake and potentially pissing off people that download your game with higher expectations than warranted.
And since you've mentioned that this release already has a fair bit of content I'm inclined to give it a try now, maybe tomorrow when I have time. I'll give you my opinion on it then, have a good one.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Unren isn't detecting this game, is that intentional? I'm a little confused.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
So far I like it atm trying to get 2 k followers for Camie takes some time despite her getting 6 stars almost all the time.

Small bug :

You're able to use clothes in streams without buying them in the mall just checking them and coming back to house.

There's also typo when you ask Camie to stream again and she's tired it mentions that Hazeline is tired.

So nothing game breaking so far.
Thank you for your report, i'll fix that!

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If I had one complaint, it would be that making money is brutally slow right now. Cheating is a must.

Also, can the MC stop calling Samie 'my lady', he sounds like such a neckbeard.

Last edited:

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
If I had one complaint, it would be that making money is brutally slow right now. Cheating is a must.

Also, can the MC stop calling Samie 'my lady', he sounds like such a neckbeard.
Thank you so much for your opinion
I will edit it a bit soon to be more suitable

Reactions: Vertius

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
How do you increase the rate of follower growth. I'm at the part where you need to get Samie to 5000 and it is sloooow. Is it just outfits?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The characters look nice and It's cool that I can read a random manga chapter while the "stream" is going, multitasking for the win.
The grind is kinda heavy though. When it gets more updates and more things I can do simultaneously and not just grind streams maybe i'll take another look.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
How do you increase the rate of follower growth. I'm at the part where you need to get Samie to 5000 and it is sloooow. Is it just outfits?
The characters look nice and It's cool that I can read a random manga chapter while the "stream" is going, multitasking for the win.
The grind is kinda heavy though. When it gets more updates and more things I can do simultaneously and not just grind streams maybe i'll take another look.
I see...
more actions to affect the stream session are probably needed

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes